Chapter Twenty Three

Peyton's POV

A few days later

"Hey wanna go out tonight maybe see a movie or something..." read the text from Grayson.

"Yeah I would love too," I reply. What am I thinking?! Scott, Kevin, Avi won't let me go anywhere, and Mitch and Kirstie aren't allowed. I can't cancel because I just told him yes, and I want to seem more of a teen that can make her own decisions. Then I remembered.

"Hey can you do me a favor," I text to a friend.

"Of course, what can I do for you," she texts back.

"Can you drop me off on a date, some of my parents don't want me going out with someone they don't know," I respond.

"I'll be there at six," she responded. I will forever be in debt to her.

_________6:00 PM________

I have my hair parted and to the side with a cute outfit on, and it was surprisingly easy to not get caught, but they Kevin and Avi were recording in the studio, Scott and Mitch were doing their thing and Kirstie was talking to someone on the phone in her room.

I crawl out my window and out to the front to see her car. "Hello Beyonce," I say.

"Hello Peyton, so where is this date taking you," she asks driving away from the house.

"He is taking me to a movie, I don't know which one yet, but I am excited," I say.

"I saw all the picture of you two all over Twitter and Instagram and stuff. You two looked really cute together."

"Thanks." The rest of the car ride was just her asking questions about Grayson and if he wasn't good to me she would hunt him down herself.

"Thank you for taking me," I say getting out of the car.

"No problem dear," she says.

I see him at the front of the theater waiting for me with a single rose. Roses are my favorite flower. "Hey beautiful," he says.

"Hello handsome," I say," what movie are we going to see?"

"I don't know. I was thinking that we play a game were I randomly point to a movie and we watch it," he says.

"Okay..."

He starts spinning and I let out a laugh. "How about this one," he says pointing at a movie poster. Of course with my luck it is a horror movie. "Okay," I say.

"Are you okay with a horror movie," he asks.

"I'm fine," I lie. Worse comes to worse he will comfort me when I get scared, and plus he looks so excited to see it.

______+End of movie+__________

"Pey, you could have told me that you don't like horror movies," he says with an arm around my shoulders.

"I know, but you look so excited," I defend myself.

"Or did you just want me to comfort you," he smirks.

"Maybe a little bit of the last one," I laugh.

We get into his car and about half way home, he grabs my hand.

"Can I ask you something," he asks.

"Anything..."

"I know I have only taken you on two dates, but I actually really like you. Do you want to be my Girlfriend?"

"Yes, of course," I say leaning over the center console and give him a kiss on the cheek.

Not to long after that he pulls into my driveway. He turns his head and gives me a kiss. "Have a good night beautiful," he says," I'll text you when I make it home."

"Good night handsome drive safely," I say giving him one last kiss and leaving the car. I sneak to the back and crawl back up to my room.

I make it back to my room and I still hear people awake in the living room. So I quickly get ready for bed, and jump straight into bed.

I hear someone open the door. "Hey P? Wake up for a second," Scott says.

Me being the great actress that I am I groan acting like he woke me up," what do you need?"

"Emma called and asked if you wanted to go compete in a horse show tomorrow?"

"Yeah, I'll be ready at 5:30."

"Okay good night. Love you."

"Love you, too."

The door closes and I sit up in bed and I grab my phone.

I have a horse show tomorrow... are you willing to come and watch?

Of course I want to come... I mean who wouldn't want to see their girlfriend win first place?

See you tomorrow... boyfriend...

See you tomorrow... girlfriend...

A/N
Hi I am guessing I am a bad person for not updating but I have a broken heart so yeah...
But here ya go.

Suggestions~~~>

Something that makes you smile~~~>

I love you all bye.