Arc 1: chapter 13

Hehe. Guys. I might keep writing in third pov since kaka roleplay nasanay po ako na third pov and well english. Im conyo po kasi so it might be tagalog to english in one sentence. Heres the chappy! Sorry if conyo ah!

********************************

Third person's pov (told ya)

Veronica took a deep breath omce more and tried not to think about her surroundings nor the cheers of her fans, mostly males.

She closed her palms and gathered her magi on her closed palms. Once she finished gathering her magi, she slowly openes her palms and a few sparks appeared on her hand while her hair started to stand up, her eyes glowed brightly. In an instance a bright light engulfed the dome for a moment making the audience blind for a few seconds.

Cleo held JM's hand nervously, she's worried for veronica. They cant see through the barrier because of the light making their vision distorted and somewhat foggy.

When they got their vision perfectly normal again theyvsaw veronica being aurrounded by a wave of lightning bolts. In an instance a white cat appeared on top of her head with a tail that seems to be infused with electricity.

"Thank you princess veronica. You may go back to your friends." Veronica nodded and bowed down before running towards her group of friends hugging her ES tightly.

"Ang galing mo Veronica!!'' Cleo exclaimed and tackled her to a hug. Almost everyone laughed at the sight of this.

"Hehe... S-salamat.. E-eto pala s-si bolt." Pinakita niya sakanila ang kanyang kitten formed ES weapon.

"Ang kawaii! Can I hawak it?" Angela tried to pet it but the cat hissed at her making her retract her hand. "Wag n-nalang pala..."

Natawa naman silang lahat. "Hahaha! Ayaw nung pusa sayo. Tsk tsk tsk." Pang aasar ni luke kay angela. Mukhang nakalimutan na nila ang nangyari kanina.

"Hmph. I hate you." Naka pout na singhal ni angela. Luke laughed and kept teasing her.

Patrick patted Veronica's head. "Ang galing mo kanina veronica.." Nakangiting puri ni patrick but there's a hint of pink on his cheek. Veronica blushed faintly and smiled.

"Hehe... H-hindi naman..." Nahihiyang bulong ni veronica bago umupo sa tabi ni patrick.

"Prince luke." The announcer called while luke smiled brightly.

Bago siya bumaba humarap muna siya sa mga fangirls niya. "Hehe! Support me lulus!" Nag wave pa si luke sa mga fans niya with matching kindat kaya nag tilian pa ang mga ito.

Lumingon si cleo kay Angela at naka simangot ito. 'Something smell's fishy.' Cleo said in her mind before adverting her gaze to luke na pababa na.

Luke is grinning like a cheshire cat until he reached the center of the dome. "Woo..." He took a deep breath and closed his eyes thinking of trees and animals while doing this he calmed down.

While he channels his magi, angela seems to be fidgeting. "Kaya mo yan l-luke.." She whispered to herself while watching him intently.