1.Cemetry!!!

"I am going to miss those attentions. Those laughters, those kisses. Each night's dinner, Sunday outing. The way you two used to scold me Mum and Dad. You have been the best parents." Emma said as she was crying and wiping her tears sitting alone in the cemetery. Between two graves.
She touched the mud, smiling as if she is getting something "but don't worry, i won't be sad. And i will never make myself a burden on others. I will make you be proud on me." She said as she smiled and stood up in confidence." Bye dear parents, will meet you soon." And with this she walked. A 19 year old girl, who had lost her parents just a week ago. What is she planning? What fate brings to her? The girl with no one, just an old granny.

"I am home, granny." She said loud as she entered her house. The little house of three rooms and a lobby, yet decorated beautifully. They were middle class family. Her father had a normal shop in the city. After his death in an car accident, Emma was granny's responsibility or may be granny was Emma's responsibility.
She had dreams of success, love. Yet she was only in graduation and about love. But she didn't found one. YET.

Read till last, you will come across many twists and turns. May be you would love it, it is a complete love story of Emma Watson and ....... Let's see who he is.