12. Kiss.

As the name suggest, they would do a kiss but which kiss... Haha forehead one.

Yes now I was off to that hospital bed, granny and Andi are taking me to apt. Granny is sitting at the back seat and me over the passengers right by his side. " So madam, when will you bring us to this place next?" He asked grinning wildly, "oh shut up! I wasn't at fault" "hahaha...." He laughed while driving and guess what I was loving his laugh.

He has such sharp cuts, his beard, his eyes makes me go crazy at him. His broad chest is like those of the real man.

"Emmie, if there is anyhing you would like to share, remember I am always here for you" he sounds worried, and pleading .

But I can't, my sister is very dear to me, I can't make it a gossip thing for others. I loved her and yet I do. No matter wherever she has gone. "No, there is nothing."

I lied to him, hell, why was I feeling it a burden to lie. I can't tell him either, I looked at granny. She gave me a 'don't worry' look.

I was much relieved. Finally, the car stopped, we went upstairs and guess what. Mr. Andrew Collins opened my apartments door with the keys he had in his pockets. Has he become that close to granny, oh god, he is steeling my granny. I envy him.

When the door opened, he gave me way to move in. There were balloons all over and flowers, beautiful yellow and pink and red roses.

I loved them, I was too happy to see this when I my eyes reached the opposite wall of my room, I was still in the living room, only little I could see.

But when I reached there, it was awesome, there on my opposite wall were the photos, my family photos, all small small but a big one of when I was young.

And middle of the wall had no photo just a handmade chart, "get well soon, don't see horror dreams, see dreams for the guy is to get pasted here with a beautiful bride, Emmie" this was written on it.

I loved his penmanship and again I was so.... Surprised. I felt butterflies, "is it done by the chief architect and son of Collins's" I said widening my eyes while clearing my throat. "Yes ma'am, anything for you" he said, I could see love and concern in his green eyes.

I stared at him for so long, "you have green eyes?" My question was in a serious because I was thinking deep, "yes, I am betrayer" he said acting like a monster, I looked at him in shock, he started laughing. I got his joke now, you know people say the one with green and blue eyes are not trustworthy.

"Hahaha" I followed his laugh. Then we had dinner, after which he had to go. He stopped before going, "good night, Emmie" he voice seem breaking.

He moved then and yes again his steps stopped, he looked at granny, "Emmie,.... " He breathed hard, " Andi, don't worry" he cupped my cheek with his hands, "I am.... I am... Always with you, tell your dreams that you are no more alone" with this he moved a little towards me, he cupped both my cheeks in his hands, he bent my head and his gentle, soft lips for the first heaven time touched my forehead. I never felt so secure, I was happy. And with this he left.

****

"Good morning, Emma, my darling. How are you now?"

" Good morning granny, had no nightmares" I said smiling.

"Andi is such a nice boy, why don't you...?" She paused, I knew what she was saying.

"You know it granny, I can't. I can't make Andrew suffer, what if they find us. Now we are in Delhi, its not much far from Lucknow" I had tears rolling down to my cheeks.

"But...." Granny was saying something when I interrupted.
"No granny, please"

There was a big silence then, which was broken by a door bell. It's 7 in the morning who is it. Granny went to open the door. Guess what?!!! Andi it was, he came into my room wearing his business suit. He looked dashing like always, his built body sometimes produces electricity in my body. "Emmie..." He said waving his hands and I realised he had already said this 3-5 times. "Yes!" I came back to myself.

"What were you staring?" He said teasingly, granny was now in kitchen. "Nothing.... I... I... " I was so nervous, I was stammering and hr at this times was smilingly broadly. "By the way, you look great" he said staring me up and down, I wore a hosiery loosed top with my Capri.  I blushed broad.

"Emmie" he sad while he now sat opposite to me on my bed. I was sitting with folded legs and my head on the headboard. He held my hand. His warm touch was just too good, he breathed then while I just waited for him to speak. "Emmie, you are my best friend." He declared it, I was wide eyed, I knew he loves me then he saying this? What could it mean?

"I have kept a party at my house for my sister's birthday. She is much younger than me, it's her 18th birthday. Since, you are joining from tomorrow. You have to help me in organising this surprise party." I was about to react when he added "and as my friend you will also join my family that day" okay so this is the main part.

I smiled at him and little squeezed his hand. "Yes, I will".

He was surprised, he wanted to say something but he was too happy to say something. Then after having breakfast he went.

****

In the beautiful park near shimla where we used to go in weekend's. It has pretty good flowers everywhere. "Little sista, you know you are like this flowers. As beautiful as they are, as delicate and sensitive." Jacob said as we walked through the flowers.
"Oh jacuu, Maggie and I loves you, so... Much" I said when I was just 11. "Yes, you both are like them, princesses" with this dad took both of us in his arms and kissed our forehead.

I was all wet when I woke up, I felt uneasiness and heard a deep loving voice "Emmie, my love what happen, please wake up" I opened my eyes after this.

I didn't cry neither panicked, just opened my eyes and leaned myself on his lap.

"Emmie, you okay?" His worried voice asked.

"Yes... I miss Jacu, Andi"

****

Please guys vote for me if you like my novel. It is the first novel I am writing and all here is my imagination. But I wanna make it as real as it can be, please comment over this.