3. Facing granny!!!

Emma while walking over the hilly roads of New Shimla, Emma's heart is beating faster, strong wind is hitting over her wet face. Wet with? Oh! Tears, it has been 6 months when she took the decision to forget. And she never cried but today she broke out. Today she is all alone, no one is with her. Not even Luke and Hani. They are attending their class.
Now when she is outside her home, she started wiping her tears to go inside. When she made her steps faster, She remembered.

Oh! Shit, what now?? Emma whispering yelled to herself.

What will i say to granny? She will break down with this guilt. No i cant make those eyes cry. She is my responsibility, after dad. I have to make up something. I need money, no... No...
Emma is thinking deep. She is no more crying but her deep intense eyes are focused over something.

And what? She is running? She is running fast. Wiping her tears from her face. Running to forget whatever she has gone through, it's tough but not impossible.
Wait. Gone through what? Yes, how her parents died?
And she stopped. A library!!! She picked up a newspaper and sat in the library which was full of silence, everybody quite there. And Emma is circling something. When she realized a bold structure stood near her. She looked at him, as she realized his presence, his golden brown hairs suited his smooth, fair skin. His green eyes with his frameless green stick specs. And that of his pale skin glowing with light coloured shirt. "Hey!" Emma's thoughts broke as she heard his soft, worried voice.

****
His POV

As I walked over Marry lane in new shimla, it started snowfall. I got in panic, and was about to run. But I paused, my eyes widened, my heart felt something. I saw her blackish brown eyes. Her hairs laid on her back in a pony, she was magnificently beautiful. Her eyes were full of tears, she had cried a lot, she was running while wiping her tears. She entered the library, her walk was perfect. She wore black jeans and a denim shirt, her clothes were decent like her eyes. I entered the library and saw her scribbling something. I made my steps towards her, I had no idea what will i say but I made my steps. I want to know her, I wanna wipe her tears away. I wanna be with this girl forever, they call it madness but I call it love at first sight.

****
Comments please. Thanks for reading