9. Scary Dream

Emma's POV

His hands were warm, his touch was very strong. I have never been touched by any guy like this. No one ever cupped my face in such a caring hand.
Nor I let someone, but why did I let him? Why I didn't feel that as wrong?

Have I started loving him?

****

Dark, dark road. Everything was black, no one was visible but there was someone screaming. I am running, running fast. But what I see.... Oh no no no....

Ring*ring

I got shocked by my phone, I didn't see caller ID I picked up the call.
"Hello!!!" My panicked voice said.
"Hey! Emmie, you okay, where are you should I come" I was by now crying. Crying for? Even I had no idea "I am coming" with this he cut the call.

Collin's POV

Why she was in such a panic voice. Why is she crying, what has happened to her. Is she okay? God, no, nothing... I can't loose her. I reached there in 20minutes. I knocked her apartments door. There she was, "you okay.." I was yet to complete my sentence when she hugged me. She was crying, I hugged her back "Emmie, it's okay, see I'm here, baby it's fine." I kissed her hairs. By now she had stopped crying. She released the hug "sorry! I... I was... Scared by... By a dream"

Emma's POV

"Sorry!... I.. I was... Scared by.. by a dream" I thought he would laugh at this. But no, he cupped my cheek "now okay?" He asked in very worried voice. I nodded. "So won't you ask me to come in" I realised that he is still standing out. "Oh sorry! Please come in"
And we were in now, he looked at me and said "you look cute" again I realised I was in night suit. My little shorts and my dad's shirt. But this time I didn't laugh but I was upset. "What happen?" He asked "this is my dad's shirt" I said... I never told someone my secrets like this but... I don't know why I m doing this. "Leave it, you tell why you called?" With this I saw him he wore a lower and his shirt had no sleeves. He was looking awesome "even you look great" I blushed which he returned back. "Sorry to cut but you know we have to go office little early. Wait, I have brought my clothes can I use your washroom?"
"Fine, breakfast?" I asked, "yes, please"

,,,,,

Till when will these dreams keep scaring me. When will I move on. When will I forget everything that happened on that night.

Huhuh...