13. Dream

"Yes... I miss Jacu, Andi "
I finally mentioned him, something very close to my heart.

"You know, we had a good family of five, but now I am the only survivor Andi, I hate this" I was crying by now. "Sshhh, don't.. don't cry, love, please don't" love? Is that what he said, oh my... I too love him. I sat up and just hugged him too fast. I could feel his fragrance, his hands around my waist and face on my neck was just a perfect position. "I love you, Emmie" somehow these words made me strong, happy and I was trusting them. "I... I.."

"Yes?"

"I... Love you too Andrew Collins" I blushed.

He was mad now, he was literary jumping over my bed and then he took me in the bridal style and started shouting, "I. LOVE.YOU.EMMA.WATSON.... I love you.... I love you" then he made me up and leaned to kiss me on my cheek, not only cheek, he kissed me every inch of my face. "I love you too" I whispered in his ears after kisses.

"Ahem...." This was granny, oh my granny. As Andrew made me touch the floor. I ran to granny and hugged her tight. "I told you he is good" well yes he is, my love.

"Ma'am I was to pick you for work, it's eight" his professional voice said.

"Oh! Yes! Just 20 mins" I ran to bathroom. A little shower, dressed up and exactly in 20 mins i was out of my room.

****

I

made it, I told him about this because I trust him. He truly loves me, he is great man. I love him. I have found my prince.

Miss. Watsy, do you like to have a date with your boss.

Oh my! My.... This text from Andi is asking me for a date. I m blushing too much.

Yes, Mr. Col-ko I would love to.

I texted back with so much full of blush.

Will pick you at 7 evening from your place.

Okay. Bye. Got to do work my boss has given. I giggled typing this. And actually it was true, he was at hotel for some meeting and gave me lot to work.

Okay. Love. Bye love you.

****

"Granny, I have no clothes to wear" I shouted as all my clothes were now on the bed. My room was a total mess.

"Emma, you are reacting like a 10 year old."

"Gran. Give.me.somwthing.to.wear" I said without any pause.

"Okay, okay. Go take shower. I will manage to give a beautiful dress"

"Sure"

"Yes"

I trust my sweet old granny. So I went to take shower. I took a good shower and came out with my comfortable Capri and tees.

"Granny, I am out"

"Here it is" granny came and I turned to see a beautiful dress in her hands, it was awesome , it was decent like I like. It had a high neck covering my collars a little but not totally and it was of navy blue colour. It would be little balloon from my chest and very tight fitted on by bums. It had big sleeves. I would pair it with white skinny jeggings. It's  very cold out there, I would wear good big earrings. And... Blow dry my hair's.

"Emma.... You okay?" Granny asked in concern.

"Yes, granny" I said blushing.

"Were you day dreaming"

I blushed.

The door knocked at 7. My punctual bf is there.

Oh! I m lucky to have such a handsome guy in my life. He wore good white shirt pairing it with his black jacket. He was really taking my breath.

Collins's POV

Emmie was dressed very beautiful. And above all her makeup, dress, shoes was the glamour I saw in her eyes. She was happy. She was happy.i finally made my Emmie happy.

Yes my Emmie, I can already see my two three children roaming around us calling us mum and dad.

We remain at the door staring each other for about 5-6 minutes.

"Would this date of yours end up staring each other" granny broke the silence.
We both blushed.

"Come" I said offering her my hand.
She came and then sat in the car.
"Where are we going?" She asked, curios to know. "You will see"
"Kind of surprise you are giving" she giggled.
"Anything to my beautiful girl"

****