15. Secret out

"You can never be hurt in my arms"

We both stared each other in our eyes for like eternity and last he broke it when he kept me on chair, delicately like keeping a flower. And yes kissed me on my lips, a soft kiss and just remain attached to my lips, we were not moving our eyes were closed and I felt him he was soft.

I broke the kiss and continued staring him.

"I love your eyes" I said in such a soft voice which I never heard in me.

"I love everything about you, my princess"

Then he got up and sat the adjacent chair, (a table of four but two chairs were kept, adjacently).

"Yes ma'am, what would you like to have" he said in a professional voice. This man is killing me.

"What!?" I shocked "do we have waiters here" he took his phone and dialled some no. And I saw a waiter coming. From a place far from us. I gave him the order and he vanished.

"Andi... Did you had any relationship before this?"

"Yes.. but no 'in love's relation, just... Kinda... Time pass" he was hesitating as he said that.

"Okay..."

"You?" He asked, more to say whispered. His eyes were constant at me.

"Yes... Amm.. many.. you know bed buddy's"

"What!?" He was shocked.

"Why is anything wrong?"

"No... Just that I won't be your first one" I saw disappointment in his eyes. He didn't look at me but I was staring at those beautiful eyes.

"You are my first"... I said holding his hand, he looked at me surprised "my first boyfriend, first love"

"You were playing with me" he said playfully angry.

"Yes" we both laughed then.

"So I am your first love, first boyfriend and.... "

"And?"

"And... Will be first bed buddy" he said moving his lips towards my neck and staring it.

I giggled.

"Mhmmm" he said shaking his head there and then came back.

I blushed.

Collins's POV

"Andi... I was 10 years old when my house was put on fire by a rich family, I, my sister Margaret 'maggie' ,my parents, and my granny were saved since we were in garden but Jacob..." Tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Jacob caught fire, my brother, my only brother Andi.." I hugged her she cried, cried more then pulled herself from me.

"Then I was 14 when Maggie fall in love with Alfred, one day Maggie said she is going with Alfred, she said she will be at home by evening but she didn't come the whole night, we thought she is with Alfred but yet called her 4-5 times, she didn't answer. Dad reached Alfred's office after which he came to know that they were the same loan sharks who had put our house on fire. Everyone pointed fingers on us, no one helped us. But we kept on searching for her, after three months, Margaret came to house, her clothes were shabby, her eyes were hollow, she was weak. She had cried alot, she was running, then behind her we saw, Alfred, Alfred was doing some illegal works on the name of business and he took Maggie and wanted her to be one of prostitutes of his business".

"After she was done a bullet shot her and Maggie was gone... My sister.."

Emma cried a lot then, "Alfred killed her" she shouted while crying.

I wanted to soothe her but nothing helped she was panicking she was out of control. I hugged her, kissed her told her that I love her but she kept on shouting, "Alfred lied her, he killed my sister, the bastard killed my sister"

She was repeating it again and again, I was afraid, first time in life I felt frightened.

"Emma, Emma, what if he killed her, I will make sure to kill him back" I shouted louder..

"Wh...what!!?" She almost whispered, she was calm at once.

"Yes Emma, a criminal cannot live freely, we have to take some step" I assured her.

"He threatened my parents that if they take any action against him he will destroy us. We thought to take some action against him but before we could do something, my parents... Died, reports show it a car accident but no it wasn't "
"Granny than ran with me, and we settled in Shimla, but we had no money. And I ended up to come here."

"Don't worry, what is his full name.?"

"Alfred James Chancellor"

I smiled at her and said "don't worry their surname is no bigger then your would be surname"

She looked at me confused, "soon to be Emma Collins... How are you feeling now" she blushed. Oh god this blush is killing me.

"Blessed"

"What? Sorry babe I didn't get you?"

"I.. I feel blessed, my love" saying this she leaned into my arms. We hugged and hugged for a long time.

ring...ring

Her phone rang.

"Granny.... Sorry granny... Yes I am okay... Yes yes coming... Yes he is good"

She started moving towards the exit. I held her hand and pulled her.
"Andi.. I have to go, granny is calling."
I started smelling her close to me. She pushed me away from my head "patience Mr. Collins patience."
She said so cutely.
"Mrs. Collins you are my responsibility, I am taking you home"
She blushed and nodded.

****

Please guys tell me how am I writing please.