14. First date.

Emma's POV

As I stepped out from the car door he just opened for me. I saw his hand offered. I took it and felt the very nice aroma. I felt good under my heels, when I looked down I saw petals, rose petals shed on my way, I felt so good, then some beautiful light hit me... I saw lightning's looking so good combining with flowers we both started moving on the flowered path. It took us to a small wooden cottage, it looks beautiful. There were 2 wooden chairs with a table of dinner. I was blushing all through, I was so lost in it that I forgot everything, I forgot who I was, I felt like I am a queen even greater than great queen Victoria.

"Is it that good that you can't close your mouth" he said touching my lips which made me come out of my dreams.

"Actually... Yes.. i... I always dreamt of it when I was young" I said holding his hands. Filling his fingers in mine.
We stood there under the roof of cottage and were looking at stars.

"Close your eyes, love" his so soft and sweet voice said.

"Now, open them" in few seconds.

Oh... Oh... My my... What am I seeing. Is it real? No it can't be? Oh god,... I love you Emmie written in between those stars, I know it's a cracker, yet it's a big deal.

I said nothing and leaned my head on his shoulder. He took his arm and kept on my shoulder. He was awesome.

"Would you... Would you always love me like this" I stammered at him.

He smiled at me, lovingly, then he rolled his eyes, I got confused "what? You have to think this much?" I said scolding.
"

I was thinking that I won't love you this much.... I wanna love you more."

"Are we alone here?"

"Well... Yes.. cause I have bought the cottage." It was my turn to roll eyes. "God" I said and hit him on his chest with my fist, which made him laugh high. Then we hugged, finally a  peaceful hug. We remained in that position for about 15 minutes. "Andi, why can't every guy love his girl like you loves me? Why didn't Alfred loved Margaret? Why? Why he did this to me? Why?"

Collins's POV

"Andi, why can't every guy loves his girl like you loves me?" She said still in hugging position. "Why didn't Alfred loved Maggie?" This time I was shocked, she is talking about her panic. Her voice was broken, it felt like a crying voice. I pulled her and saw straight in her eyes. she too looked at me "Why? Why he did this to me? Why?" This time tears fell off her cheeks, she shouted.

"Emm.." I was saying when she interrupted. "Why he killed her? Cause he had money? Why?" I didn't interrupt because I want to know the whole thing.

"He had no right to do that. Tell me, did he bought that right?  Tell me why he harassed me, tell me till when I have to run. Tell me, your money can buy the right to kill any girl, who badly loves you"

This time I interrupted, and cupped her cheeks with both of my hands "No.. no.. Emmie" I said being polite and loving. She was crying badly I took her in a hug. "No.. Emmie I can't, no one can, he had no right to kill her. Please don't cry I love you, I love you from the depth of my heart." This was followed by silence. Long silence.

"Sorry" she said, she got calm now, "sorry for?"

"For spoiling the date."
"No, no you did not, my love u can't spoil anything" I kissed her cheek.

Emma's POV

"My love you can't spoil anything"
He wiped away my tears and kissed my cheek. I smiled at him.

We both looked into each others eyes. He pulled my waist closer, more close, he stared my lips, I stared his, my hands encircled his neck, our lips met. His tongue went in me, and I? I sucked it, really? He deepened the kiss. But at a moment I didn't get it so I pulled my mouth away, then I blushed and buried my head in his chest.

"You are so cute my lil. Angelina"

"You are so handsome my big angel"

We both grinned, how long will we stand here. And then suddenly he moved and scooped me.

"Andiiii...."

I was really afraid I felt like I am on some ride,

"Keep me down, what if I fell... I will get hurt."

"You can never get hurt in my arms" he assured me looking straight into my eyes.
And I trust him, I can never get hurt with him.