10. Granny.

It is being tough again and oh god today I counted on my hand it has been 6 months and I didn't see my granny. I have never stayed this long from home. I miss granny, Hani, and Luke. Though I call all of them time to time but it is very hard to remain away from your loving ones. I miss mom and dad, I wish I can call them, I want to go to there cemetery. With this I walked to Andi to have some days of leave. Our relation is still the same, we talk lovingly but we never react like those cheesy couples. Are we even couples? Oh m so confused.

"Andi, can I get leave for this week" he was busy working, he didn't listen I think. "Mr. Collins", I then said in a little different voice "oh Watsy! Don't call me that, I heard" he said in the same position then he looked at me, all in his professional voice "why do you want leave?"
"Uhmm.... I wanna visit shimla" I said, "for how much days?"
"A week"
"What!!!" He stood up almost yelling "no, you can't go" now he was no more in his professional voice. "But why?" I asked, I was about to break down.
"Is it important" his soft voice said straight into my eyes. "I miss everyone, granny, cemetery, Hani, Luke"
"Luke, who is Luke? You never mentioned of a brother did you?"
He said, anger was in his eyes "He is not my brother" I said in confusion, what's wrong with him, he is reacting too much.
"Then? Is he someone special" of course he is, he have always been by my side, but I got him. "Yes, he is" I giggled. "There is a lot of work, you can't go"... "It's Nov end, you can wait for Christmas, can you?"
Okay, I nodded and went out.

Collins's POV

Oh god! Emmie is with someone, no she can't be, she is mine. I am being mad, but I have lot of work. We have meetings today and after that I have some other deals to look at.

Huhuhuh... But Emmie..

When I drove home, all I could think of was Emma I thought her as mine but it's hell if she is occupied.

Ring*ring

It's 3'o clock in the morning who is calling. "Sir, this is Ambulance from your Assistant Emma's apartment." The caller spoke, "what happen? Is everything okay?" I asked as her voice didn't give me positive vibes. "Sir, she has got some attack, we are taking her to city hospital, can you come there".

"Where is she?"
"She is faint right now"

****

City Hospital... 3:30 a.m, 28th November

I couldn't stop my thoughts from the time doctor told me that she is very critical. Doctor's were coming out and in. It has been 2 hours now when a doc. Finally came. "Are you from her family?" Doctor asked "No, she has no family here, is she okay?"
"Call her family"
"But she has only a granny as her family"
"You call her" he was going after he said this but I stopped him.
"Doctor please tell me what is the problem?" I yelled at him
"See, she has got a panic attack, she need her loving ones, she need to wake up before 24 hours otherwise she may go into 'coma'"
"Can I see her? Talk to her?" "Yes, sure, she can see and listen but cant react"
With this he went, I first need to talk to her granny, I called Bridget and asked for Emma's address and grandmother's no. She gave it to me. I was about dial it but this way, no, she needs someone there. Richard, my friend in shimla came into my mind "hello.... Yes, something urgent please help... I am giving you an address... ...*explained*"
I connected my phone with the LED in Emmie's room There in the hospital. Skype chat with granny, Hani and Luke also. "Emmie, see everyone is here with you" I told her pointing to LED and made her bed a little bent. There in screen was her granny, Richard told her the situation. "Emma my dear child, talk to me, you know I am coming, your boss is such a nice boy, he is sending a private jet for me, Emma leave those dreams baby, we love you, and there will be a day when your prince charm would love you a lot, please wake up" she now started crying when she saw no response, but wait what does that mean, she is not with anyone and plus she has those scary dreams. The Skype chat went on, everyone talk but Emma made no response. Then network went, and I came near her, I made her little aside, and sat by her side facing her. I hold her hands in mine, "Emmie from the first day I saw you, I have changed, I m no more all the time professional, please Emmie wake up for my sake, I am much worried for you I want you here Emmie I want my life with you...." I broke down into tears and hugged her, "Emmie I saw dreams for us, Emmie I love you" "she is reacting" this was a nurse who called out loud, Emmie reacted but not totally, "Emmie please talk to me" I again said "Emma I love you, I seriously do, I wanna be that prince charming your granny talked about......" I talked for hours she made no reaction. Now I was just crying, I hugged her that again, please wake up Emmie... My heart was heavy now... "Emma my dear child" granny was here now.. even she talked for hours but Emma made no reaction. She was crying bad, I don't know what made me go to granny, and cry a lot I cried like a 5year old in his mother's embrace. When we were done, I took granny's hand, Luke and Erica were also there "granny, I had better plans but today no plan" I again cried "I wanna marry your Emma, I don't want her to remain Emmie Watson... Emma Watson anymore she should be Mrs. Emma Andrew Collins, I love her..." I again broke down and hold Emmie's hand "please wake up Emmie" she reacted finally.

Emma's POV

"Emmie I love you" his words were roaming in my mind, I wanted to react, but my body was betraying me. He asked granny for marriage.... No.. no... This can't happen I need to tell him." Please wake up Emmie" I took a deep breath then. I heard many voices Luke, granny, Hani, Andrew "she is reacting" all were yelling the same thing. Finally I made my hand out of his. I could see his wide eyes, "granny" was all I was able to speak up, doctor came by then "you all move, she need some rest"