I PART 2

every sixty seconds you spend upset is a minute of happiness you'll never get back ❝

-unknown

ALICIA

The warm; salty liquid falling down my cheeks, to my chin hitting the ground. The last time I remember when I cried; is way back when dad used to use me, Daryl and Merle as punching bags. But even then, the pain I felt now was nothing compared to seeing the gory and bloody scene next to me.

I stared at the ground, the spot where Abraham used to be. Now you can't see what it is or who it is. Negan is a psychopath and he enjoys killing. He enjoys seeing people suffering, trembling in fear in front of him. That WAS and IS my first impression of him. I cried silently, digging my nails even deeper into the coarse sand. I could feel tiny razor-sharp pebbles crawling their way under my skin painfully deep.

Just like that I felt him towering me; using Lucille as support. He crouched down, putting Lucille on top of my head as I glared at him, tears streaming down my face. Lucille was now resting on my shoulder and then under my chin, Abraham's blood smearing all over my face, dripping to my clothes.

"Oh shit; was he important to you?" He chuckled, looking at me. "Do you want to kiss Lucille too?"

And then he rose from the ground, lifting Lucille up, as I waited for the impact; which never came. I opened my eyes seeing the bat just above my head. Negan clicked his tongue while smirking, "Would be fucking shameful for me to kill someone like you, you have a fire."

Before I had even realized and processed what had happened Daryl stood up, lunging to Negan throwing a punch to his jawline which made him even more pissed than he was. Daryl was quickly shoved to the ground and I felt my breath hitch. I couldn't breathe as I saw this blonde haired guy, pointing Daryl's crossbow at him, ready to shoot. Negan shook his head, keeping Daryl on the ground. "That is a no-no. Not one bit of that shit flies around here."

The blonde guy kept rocking back and forth, looking at Negan. "I can do it right here right now."

"No, put him back in the line."

Blondie here harshly yanked Daryl back to the line, making him take a knee in front of him again.

"I'm a man of my word! Someone needs to be punished! So. Let's get back to it." He turns around and brings Lucille down to her next victim.

My heart skipped a beat, my body had been drained out of any energy I had left. I couldn't cry, I had been emotionally drained. But witnessing this same scene again, I had to look away. I knew I had to, but I wanted to memorize his face one more time.

He stood up, looking at Maggie who let out a whimpered sob. If I had felt this way, this much pain and hurt, I couldn't even think of Maggies.

"Buddy, are you still there? I just don't know! It seems like you're trying to speak... but you just took one hell of a hit! I just popped your skull so hard, that your eyeball just popped out! And it is gross as shit." Negan said chucking as Glenn finished what he was trying to say in his state.

"M-Maggie I'll find you!" He yelled out, blood coming out of his mouth as he did so.

With that Negan brought the bat down again, and again. He slightly turned to us, "I know, I'm sorry but I did say no expections, didn't I?"

He swung his bat down again and again, until there wasn't anything left. I just stared, I couldn't believe how we got ourselves in this situation. How did WE end up like this. Someone I knew before the dead were walking among us. Two people so precious to me had just died in front of me in a matter of minutes. My heart was slowly breaking from the loss.

I closed my eyes, blinking rapidly. 

"Oh, I'm just getting started!" Negan yelled much likely amused seeing us vulnerable."Lucille is thirsty! She's a vampire bat!"

Everyone in the group were either sobbing or looking at the lost companions. I didn't do either of those, as I kept my eyes on the devil itself.

"Was the joke that bad?" He grinned, locking his eyes with mine. Negan walked to Rick, dragging him to the RV.

"Let's go for a ride."