XVII PART 2

some of us have to get our hands a little bloody sometimes.

After Negan's return from Alexandria as he had taken Carl back, he looked through the small window of the door as the doctor was preparing Alicia for the surgery. There was a little bit of drama at Alexandria, he had killed a few of them. Again.

Negan also took someone of their group, but he didn't remember his name. He didn't really care either, since his attention was somewhere else. He actually even prayed that she would survive.

As the surgery went on and on, he couldn't tear his gaze away from her bloody figure as the doc kept poking her with the equipments as Negan cringed. He sighed looking away, brushing his jet black hair.

Alicia felt as if she was in peace, even though she felt a tiny pain poking her back. She was dreaming of her and Negan without the whole apocalypse; if their lives would've been normal.

But then she started having flashbacks of the days when she was scared, when she first met Rick, Carl, Lori.. It felt like a dream. A dream she never wanted to wake up from.

Prison

"Hey Carl, what's up?" She said leaning against the prison walls, looking at the younger boy.

He smiled sheepisly, pulling a tulip behind his back as Alicia smiled. She loved flowers, especially tulips.

"I found this by the fence, I remember when you told me that you like flowers.." Carl muttered quietly holding it out for her as Alicia took it from his hand. "Carl.. It's beautiful. Thank you."

Carl smiled a bit as he ran back outside to help Rick.

Alicia turned around about to go to her cell but she was met with Daryl's gaze as the younger Dixon growled, trying to walk past him but Daryl kept blocking her path.

"Ali, just listen to me for even once!" Daryl said almost yelled desperately, as he held her shoulders.

"Let me go, Dar. I'm not in the mood." Alicia spat out as her brother sighed, letting her walk away.

At the start.

"Glenn! Come back here, you idiot!" Alicia laughed running after the boy who just looked back before jumping into the lake.

She cringed, she didn't know how to swim. "Hey! That's not fair! You know I can't swim." Glenn shrugged, pulling her tot he water.

"Hold on." Glenn shyly put his hands on her waist as Alicia kept hers on his neck.

She chuckled, it felt amazing feeling the water rush through her toes and feet. "Glenn, you know what? I love you." She said in a friendly way as Glenn hummed, smiling at her. He had made her smile, after hearing that Merle, her brother was gone, cuffed on a rooftop.

First time in Alexandria

Alicia smiled, walking on the streets after her so called 'interview' with the leader of this tiny town, Deanna. Deanna was really nice and sweet towards her and Alicia appreciated that.

She stopped as she sat on a bench near a lake. The town was just plain beautiful, she didn't know communities still existed, good communities. After Woodbury and Terminus she was skeptical about this place, but it turned out to be nice.

"Do you mind me sitting here?" Alicia lifted her head, seeing a man maybe about her age, looking down at the girl.

"No, it's okay." Alicia smiled as the man sat down next to her, as she closed her eyes breathing the air.

"You're new aren't you?" He asked her, as Alicia nodded. "Yeah, just finished my interview with Deanna."

The man nodded, smiling a bit as he held out his hand. "Spencer."

Alicia smiled, taking it. "Alicia."

"It's beautiful isn't it?" Spencer asked her taking in the scenery.

"Yeah, it's so peaceful that it makes me think that I'm dreaming. You know after all the fighting and running." Alicia said looking at Spencer. Somehow she felt like these people hadn't experienced as much outside life as their group did.

"How is it that you're still holding up after all the fighting? Isn't it hard?" Spencer asked curiously, he had taken a liking towards the girl.

"It's hard.." Alicia said, looking at the handsome young man. "But we managed, we manage."

Spencer nodded smiling. "You're a tough one."

Alicia laughed. "I guess you can say that." She stood up looking at the man. "But even sometimes the strongest need to be saved." With one last look she flashed a smile,and winked to him as he smirked, letting out a laugh looking at the retreating girl.

The party at Deanna's.

She fiddled with the waistband of her dress as she awkwardly glanced around the house. Rosita and Abraham came as well as Rick.

However she was slightly disappointed that Daryl didn't come, it seemed as if he didn't want to accept this new community. As if he wanted to live on the outside always fighting, but Alicia however was so tired of fighting.

"So you came after all." She lifted her head, seeing Spencer leaning on the same wall as her.

"Yeah, just thought it would be polite." She smiled shyly looking at the hem of her dress.

"You look beautiful." She chuckled, looking back at him. She wasn't familiar or comfortable around men, after Shane had died. She was just awkward.

"Thanks, you too." She gasped silently, as Spencer looked at her amused by the girl, as Alicia waved her hands in the air. "I -- I mean, you look handsome, like -- really good. Okay I need to stop rambling."

Spencer laughed, holding his arm out for her as she took it. He led her to the porch as the two watched the stars, talking about everything.

"Babe, you made it. I knew you would, you're a strong one." Negan chuckled, leaning back on the arm chair looking at the girl.

"When you wake up, I want to do something." He smiled, he wanted to do it officially even though after everything. He wanted to ask her to be his girlfriend. Call him old fashioned; but he knew it would make her happy. He wanted to make it official. "Let's just hope you wake up soon, and we'll eat that vanilla ice cream."

But the sound from the machine, 

the loud, 

long beep wasn't promising.