VII

true beauty can be seen on the persons actions. not looks

ALICIA

I opened my eyes, slowly adjusting to the bright light above me. I turned my head to the direction of the bedroom, seeing Negan still laying on the bed, his breathing steady. I slowly stood up, walking to the door, just simply: looking at the doorknob, debating whether or not to try and investigate this place.

Placing my hand on the doorknob, slightly turning it; as for my luck I heard a click. The door had opened to either my freedom or Daryls. I turned to Negan once more, seeing him still sleeping, as I let out a breath of relief. Opening the door, and peaking my head out of the gap, I didn't see anyone in the corridor, bet they are still sleeping or on the watch outside. It was dead silent.

Closing the door behind me, I walked through the hallways, not hearing a single thing. But as I went further and and further through, I heard a slight banging. Following the sound, I came up in front of a door, someone is inside. "Daryl..?" I whispered slightly, as the banging stopped. "Daryl, are you in there?" I said a bit louder.

"Alicia..?" I heard a faint whisper as I frantically tried to pry open the door, finally managing to unlock it, seeing Daryl in a rugged clothing, a letter A on his shirt. I closed the door behind me as I moved closer to him; my brother just holding me close.

I let out a sob, as I leaned my face on his shoulder, his hand rubbing soothingly my back. "Shh.. shh. You're okay, Alicia. You.. You are okay."

We pulled apart as he cupped my face, wiping my tears with his thumbs. "He didn't do anything, right?"

"H -- He didn't." I said to him, reassuring him, as he breathed out, placing a kiss on my forehead. "I'm sorry, sis. I'm sorry you got caught in the middle of this. I didn't want this."

I shook my head, grabbing his hands. "Daryl, no. Don't apologize, it ain't just me. We are all in the middle of this, and we are going to make an escape from him. Maybe not now, not tomorrow. But we will. Somehow we will." I tried to smile at him, trying to assure him that I was okay. Last thing I wanted was for him to worry over me rather than himself in this situation. 

He smiled slightly, nodding his head. "Just do as he says, I don't want you getting hurt. You should go now.. It won't be good if he finds you in here.." I nodded wiping my tears with the back of my hand.

I walked to the door, looking around as I saw no one in the hallway, walking out, but not before turning back to Daryl. "I'll be back for you."

With that I closed the door, locking it as I quickly paced through the hallway, going to the same direction but stopped abruptly. My mouth slightly open; I stared.

"Well, would you look at that! She is back!" His voice echoed through the hallways, as he made his way towards me. "Little princess! When did you escape?"

I backed away slightly, as he was nearing me. I felt my breath hitch in my throat, the familiar feeling of fear overwhelming me; which got thousand times for worse, my back facing the plain white stone-hard wall. As I held my breath, I remembered instantly with who I was dealing with, and what he was capable of.

"Aww.." He cooed; smiling at me, stopping right in front of me. "Kitty are you scared? Don't be.." His hand brushed my hair out of my face, as I looked at him.