XVI

who are you?
i'm negan.❞

Alicia woke up, as she glanced around where she laid on a leather couch, Negan beside her, asleep. The room was silent except for his snores as she smiled. She never knew she would love this man, but somehow she knew they were meant to be.  She tried to push past all the bad stuff, all the ghastly things he had done. Because she did love him.

"Negan?" She whispered lightly shaking the man as he slowly opened his eyes. "Hi sleepyhead."

Negan smiled genuinely, brushing her hair behind her ear. "Hi.." He whispered lowly, sitting up as she did the same. "You were snoring." Alicia said smiling to him as he chuckled.

"That so? You were snoring too, sweetie." He smirked at her as Alicia gasped, playfully hitting his arm. "I did not!"

He smiled to her pulling her down to the couch with him. "Yes you did."

"No I didn't."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"Okay you win, idiot." She laughed curling into his chest, this is the side of Negan she could imagine having a family with. He was so unbelievably sweet and caring.

"I was just kidding, you didn't snore." He laughed, as Alicia glared at the man playfully. "So I wasted my energy on that argument for nothing?"

"Sadly yes." Negan said, brushing his fingers through her brown hair, as he looked at the pure white ceiling. For once he felt true happiness, and the reason wasn't because of power. It was because of the brown-haired girl, with striking blue -ocean- eyes, pink plump lips. She was perfection, and he thanked God that he chose to take the girl with him, for unknown reasons. "We should go, somewhere.." Negan started as he looked down at her.

Alicia grinned looking at him. "Like where?" Negan chuckled at her sudden confidence. "My room?"

Alicia nodded grinning like stupid, as they dressed up going through the long hallway as Negans people kneeled beside them, while he smirked stopping in front of Dwight.  Somehow she thought that she knew what was going to happen, when Negan asked Dwight that one simple question. She hadn't noticed before the power that Negan had over these people, through fear. He was a leader, because the people around him, feared him. 

"Who are you?" Negan asked Dwight, smirking. He was over-confident. "I'm Negan."

Alicia frowned looking behind him, was this just something his people showed that they were truly loyal? "Who are you?" His voice echoed through the whole Sanctuary.

His people looked down at the floor as they all said it the same time. "Negan."

Negan now turned to Alicia, facing the petite girl. His gaze was serious which got her more nervous than ever.

"And who are you, Ali?" He asked looking down at her as she gulped. She didn't just what to say, she knew Daryl had said his own name instead of Negans. But for her sake..

"I'm.." She started slowly, as she glanced at everyone kneeling; the power that the man she loves has. Was this meant to be?

"..Negan." She finished her sentence, looking into his eyes. He smirked proudly, he had turned her, she was now loyal. He had conquered her darkest hiding places. He had pulled her into the darkest sides, into his side. He had found her safe haven and engulfed it with dark secrets and thoughts. The scariest part is that she knew it.

Negan swung his arm on her shoulders as they walked past his own personal army, he proudly wearing the same smirk.

"Today will be a goddamn motherfucking good day! Yes it will." Negan exclaimed making Alicia slightly laugh as he looked down at her, smiling at the heartwarming sight.

"Yes it will!" Alicia yelled as well, making Negan laugh as they walked to his room. The sound of his laugh, his happiness somehow made her forget about home, family, almost everyone and everything back in Alexandria. It also made her forget how she is supposed to escape this place with Colin. That was just how happy she is with him.

"Do you know the place already?" Negan asked as they entered his or maybe now their  room.

"Oh yeah," She nodded as she sat down on an armchair. "Colin showed me around."

Negan would be lying if he said he wasn't jealous. He now regretted that he told Colin to watch over her. Since he was a young boy who had his hormones all over the place, made Negan re-think his choice of guards. Should he get rid of him just in case? He knew the young boy most likely dreamed of being between her legs, feeling her folds around him just as Negan had. But then again, he knew she was his.

"Awesome."  Was all that Negan managed  to say as he looked away from the girl as Alicia picked on his act.

"Oh please." Alicia said, looking at the man as she sighed. "By the way don't you have errands to do? You usually do."

Negan nodded as he walked out of the room leaving the girl alone. He decided to go on a scavenging trip with his men, since his jealousy was taking over him.

Alicia sighed, this man was unbelievable, at first he's lovable and then jealous and then just suddenly violent. "Talk about some damn mood swing issues.." She muttered to herself, as she stood up looking around the now very familiar room.

After what seemed like hours she walked outside, leaning on the wall as she waited for Negan's return.

As soon as the gate opened she ran and ran outside the gate, as everything happened in slow motion.

Negan's somehow frightened face got her nervous, as he waved his hand vividly in the air as she turned around, seeing a savior with a sniper in his hands. His worst fear from a few days ago, had become true. He didn't want to lose her, he only just got her.

Negan needed more time with her. 

Her face turned into horror, as the unbearable pain shot through her body, as she fell down, Negan catching her before she hit the ground.

She looked at his face, tears flowing down her cheeks, the pain was too much. "Hi.." She whispered, brushing his cheek with her hand. She looked down at her chest, seeing the fabric of her shirt seeping with rich red liquid. Taking in Negan's features probably for the last time ever, she tried to smile at him. 

"Alicia goddammit! Stay with me alright?" He yelled. Panicking his thoughts became empty, he can't lose her, not now. Not yet. Placing his hands underneath her he quickly ran inside, to the nursery, placing her carefully on the bed.

The doctor quickly started looking for anything useful, such as bandages whilst Negan was beyond nervous.

The doctor was about to cut her shirt, but stopped as he looked at Negan for his approval as he nodded, the doctor starting to work.

Alicia's eyes closed as Negan started panicking. "What -- Why is she? Doc, lighten up the situation!"

The doctor checked her pulse and breathed out a sigh of relief.

"She only passed out."

Negan closed his eyes, he knew that he was going to hurt the one who shot the girl really bad.