IIII

as long as there is someone in the sky to protect to me, there is no one on earth who can break me

ALICIA

Hearing the door click open, I lift my head and lower my feet to the ground. Still feeling emotionally drained, I just hoped that Daryl was okay.

"Oh, sunshine!" I heard a voice, he was back. I stood up walking to the living room, meeting him as he flashed once again his signature lunatic smile. I couldn't help but to stare at him in utter disgust, but then his face changed, as he took steps towards me. As an instinct I took a step back, but he was quick to close the gap between us.

"You know, sunshine. You need to erase that look of yours." He swung his bat as he walked in front of me. "Just like I said earlier, I don't fucking appreciate that shit." He stopped, our chests almost touching as he ran his hand on my cheek, making me turn my head to the other way. "So sunshine, how is it?"

"I'm not a fucking sunshine to you." I said quietly, not looking at him. Only hearing a chuckle from him, I knew he wasn't pissed of right now, which I was very glad about.

"Well, then what is your name? Do you prefer to be called princess? 'Cause I'd sure like that, sunshine." He walked away sitting down, looking at me. "I want to see Daryl." I said to him, not moving as I cringed at the distasteful and shameless nicknames I had received.

"That's a long ass name, you got there!" He smiled, looking at me intensely. I knew what his eyes held. "Your name, sunshine." He said sternly.

"Alicia." I said, leaning to the wall. "Now may, I see him?"

He put his hand under his chin as he crossed his legs. "Oh wait; are you two like a thing?" He laughed, throwing his head back. "Isn't he a little too old for ya?"

"Why do you care anyway?" I spat out. "I need to see him. Now."

When he didn't say anything, I thought about a risky thing I could try. Now or never. I walked to the door, my hand on the doorknob until I felt rough hands turn me around, Negan's face in front of mine, as I let out a tiny shriek. "Ali, you ain't going anywhere to do shit, unless I tell you so. Now princess, would you stand back from the door?"

I walked past him, shoving his shoulder without even realizing it. To my demise he didn't think nothing of it. "Is he okay?"

Negan placed his bat on a wooden stool, taking of his jet black leather jacket and his red scarf. "Probably, who knows?" He chuckled making me turn towards him, raising my brow.

"Is everything a fucking joke to you?" I asked him, trying to wipe his smug look off of his face, with no process. "Did you know you got so many problems?"

Negan sat down, "Well, cursing, I have a bat named Lucille; OH and drinking problems, ya know the usual shit."

I shook my head, not believing I was actually going to be stuck with this psychopath, who acknowledges his own problems! "Is there any clothes I can change into?"

I desperately needed to get the bloodied clothes off of me, before I would completely break down. It was already bad enough to have had forced to wore them for so long.