XII PART 1

some people aren't good showing their true emotions, but when they do; others will be stunned

CONTAINS: SMUT, IF YOU CANNOT READ SMUT, SKIP TO THE NEXT WARNING. ()

She lifted head; frowning as he asked that question she didn't want to hear. "I -- I don't want to talk about it." She muttered quietly; not looking at the man in front of him. The subject was too sensitive for her, even though it mostly didn't matter anymore.

Negan however kept looking at the brunette; he saw through her now. He understood. She wasn't as strong as he thought she would be. She was hiding her fragile state trying to pretend she was strong.

"It's okay, you can tell me." Negan said sincerely; of course he was curious as why someone would hurt his princess.

Alicia lifted her head, looking for any signs that he wasn't just messing with her. "My dad used to beat me everytime he was at home. He was an alcoholic and a pathetic excuse of a man, but he was still my father. And my scars remind me of my past, that's why I'm trying to stay strong for everyone's sake."

Negan felt slightly guilty that he had asked her such a touchy subject but quickly masked it with a smile.

"So.. Negan. Tell me something about you." She chuckled, still trying to play her cards right. If she got Negan to warm up to her, she might have a chance. A chance to escape. Go home.

Negan opened his mouth, almost slipping something or more likely everything about his path, but as if he was in a trance he woke up of it, as he now went back to the Negan they all feared. He smiled and Alicia noticed it wasn't sincere anymore.

He waved his finger back and forth. "Na'uh kitten, don't you do that!" He stood up, slamming his hands to the table. "That situation almost escalated!" He yelled, and chuckled as he walked to the bathroom locking it behind him.

Alicia sighed, she was close he almost opened up to her. Did he notice the sudden behaviour of hers? Alicia leaned her chin to her palm, just thinking how things are in Alexandria.

Mean while, Negan threw cold water on his face; as if trying to wake himself up from a dream. He slid his hands down his face wiping any excess water. "For god's sake.." He muttered quietly. He didn't know what to do with the girl. He almost slipped everything from his past; and he didn't want her to know anything. For all he knows she could at some point snitch the information to anyone and that 'anyone' would know his weaknesses.

He opened the door only to bump into someone. His gaze drifted down as he saw Alicia, now looking at him.

"I.. sorry." She whispered, looking into his brownish eyes.

They were so close to each other, chest to chest they felt each others chest rise and fall. His breath reeked of alcohol, and cigarettes, but she didn't mind. Her breath smelled of mint and strawberry, and he didn't mind.

They kept staring at each other until Negan started slowly closing the gap between them and so did Alicia.

smut starts here my friends

Negan being impatient; he roughly placed his lips on hers, savoring the taste of her lips as he slid his hands on her waist. She tasted exactly the way she had in his dreams. He was getting hungrier each second, as their tongues danced, enjoying the others taste. Tugging at the hem of her shirt, slowly rising his hands to her bare waist under the shirt. Alicia placed her hands on his neck, as Negan pushed her against a wall, Alicia having a temptation of straddling him; as she lifted her legs around his torso. He swiftly catched her by her thighs, keeping a strong grip on them.