Ch. 5

Ch. 5, Full Moon Troubles.

Stiles POV;

"Where is She? Do you think she's Ok? Does she like me? Oh God, I hope she's Ok. What do you think, Scott?" I ask franticly, while pacing in Scott's room.

"She's probably with Lydia, She's most likely fine, Why do you want to know if she likes you?" He answers. Shit...

"Uhhh..." I say, out of words to say. God, how did that one slip?

"All I needed to hear." Scott says, smirking

"Shut-Up. You know I like her. She's beautiful, Stunning actually, Funny, Sarcastic, Sweet, and just Beautiful." I ramble on with why I like her. I hope she'll be my girlfriend. I like that title on her 'Girlfriend'. Perfect.

"Did you notice on how she was acting today? She seemed off." Scott says.  Actually, now that I think about it, she was acting a bit weird.

"Ya, What do you think it was?" I ask, sitting down on the bed next to his computer, where he is sitting at.

"I don't know" He simply states, as the door down stairs opens and closes.

"Scott, Stiles, I'm Home!" Hannah hollers from down stairs.

Me and Scott instantly jump up, hitting each other on the head, accidentally of course, when Hannah walks in, eating a banana.  Total turn on alert.

"Guys?" She says, chuckling at something.

"What are you laughing at?" I ask her

"You two. Look at yourselves!" She says, laying down on Scotts bed, witch had a ton of logos she didn't see. While she moans in pain, she archers her back. Oh God. I look down, and- yup. Gotta go to the bathroom.

"Be right back" I say quickly.

"STILES!" Scott screams, while laughing. Apparently he saw. God, I'm dead.

Hannah's POV:

"Owww" I moan, as I arch my back in pain.

"Be right back," I hear Stiles Say, as Scott screams his name, while laughing.

"What? What did I  miss?" I ask

"Nothing, Nothing at all" Scott says, still laughing at Stiles for some apparent reason.