22

Ch. 22:

We got to the Hospital and they did a regular check on Lydia, me, and Alison.

We had a few cuts and bruises, but other than that we were all fine.

“Hannah. Maybe we should postpone our sleepover. We have school tomorrow anyways” Alison says, sadly.

“Yeah, Friday?” I ask, and they both agree.

While we were getting checked, Scott called a tow truck and they fixed Lydia’s car.

Luckily, they only had to replace the glass and clean out the glass on the interior.

So, by the time we were done, Alison and Lydia had a ride home, while I just took a ride with Stiles and Scott.

“When can I talk to Derek?” I ask Scott, as Stiles pulls out of the hospital parking lot.

“Tomorrow I guess, I told him you were back. He said he’s gonna pick you up from school.” Scott says, as if this is an everyday thing.

“Ok, cool” I say, and climb out of the car after Scott.

“Bye Stilinski!” I say, waving to him with the hand that has the bracelet he gave me.         

I guess he saw the reflection or something because he smiled, and blushed.

I smile and go up to my bedroom.

Lydia said she would drop off my stuff after school tomorrow.

So, I have to deal with what little I have here.

I decide on wearing basically this same outfit tomorrow, just a different shirt and pants.

I climb into bed and think about school tomorrow.

“HANNAH WAKE UP!” Scott yells, dumping water on my face.

“SCOTT MCCALL I SWEAR TO GOD!” I scream, and follow him down stairs.

He just laughs and holds out bacon.

“Forgiven” I say, as I grab a lot of bacon and run upstairs.

I throw on Jean-Leggings and A Blue and Pink CALIFORNIA shirt.

I braid my hair to the side, and throw on a white beanie.

I put on my combat boots and grab my backpack.