15

15;

I didn’t even say bye to Stiles, because I ran out of the house, werewolf speed, and busted into Derek’s house.

“DEREK HALE!” I scream, and he appears at the top of the banister, eyes glowing.

“Is it true?” I say, crying.

“Is what true?”

“The fact that I’m a destined True Alpha” I say, angry again.

“Yea. How’d you find out.”

“I’m a smart girl, Derek. I healed almost instantly after an ALPHA attacked me, and I learn faster. Also, I have a friend with a dedicated and wild mind, and a laptop.”

“I gotta say, your smarter than I give you credit for.” Derek says, laughing.

“Shut. Up.” I say, shifting.

“Your not an Alpha yet, Hannah.” He says.

“When. When will I be one. Is that why I couldn’t kill Peter?”

“In two full moons. Possibly. You’re in for a rough few weeks, Hannah. And yes, that’s why you couldn’t kill Peter.”

“Why the hell did you keep this from me.”

“To keep you safe”

“From What.”

“Deuchalion. But, before he even comes, we have to deal with something else first.” He says, sighing.

“Deal with what?”

“Turn around.”

“I turn around and see a lizard/dinosaur/human/creepy ass thing.

It has yellow eyes, like me and Scott, but its… a freaking Dino-Lizard!

“What the hell?” is all I have the chance to say, before it pounces on me, digging its claws deep into my stomach.

I try to get up, but I can’t feel from below my neck.

“DEREK!” I scream, and he comes down the stairs, as the creature already left.

That’s nice.

“Take me home.” I say.

“Why can’t you?”

“Because she’s paralyzed from the neck down.” A voice says.

“Who the hell are you?” Derek says, and I turn my head so I can see her.

“My names Aisley. And I’m an eternal Alpha.”

Damn.

A/N:

HAPPY NOW OLIVIA!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Jk Love ya girl!

 NEW CHARACTER! WHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

 Ya I know its a short Chappie :(

Yeah I need a life

-mbs1417