23

23:

Hannah’s POV:

I shift immediately and lunge on him, pushing him into a pillar.

“What the hell are you doing back” I growl, choking him.

“I, uh, Rised from the dead” Peter says, trying to ease up the situation.

“Yeah?” I say.

“Yeahh…”

“Well, you’re going to wish you stayed DEAD!” I scream, punching him in the face.

I start kicking him repeatedly in his groan, but stop when Derek comes up behind me and pulls me back.

“I thought you said she was going to take it easy?” Peter yells.

“THIS IS ME TAKING IT EASY!” I scream, trying to get out of Derek’s grip.

He starts muttering things, and I cant make out what it is with me thrashing around, so I calm down to hear what he’s saying.

“Remember what AL said.” He says, this repeatedly, and I calm down thinking of AL.

I play with the necklace she gave me, and Derek lets me go.

I sit on the desk in front of his window, and Peter gets up.

“Damn” Peter says, rubbing his stomach.

“Why isn’t he all physo killer?” I ask Derek, avoiding Peters glare.

“Something happened when he was resurrected. We don’t exactly know” Derek says.

“Then why the hell are we trusting him. For all we know he could be acting” I say, and Peter throws his hands up in exasperation.

“We don’t exactly know that part either.” Derek says, and Peter flips out again.

“You guys just need to trust me!” Peter yells, and I snap.

“Why the hell should we trust you? AL trusted you and what happened to her? YOU CUT HER IN HALF!” I scream.

“Calm Down” Derek barks glowing his eyes.

I make a face at him and look at Peter.

“Look, I’ve made some mistakes, but that doe- Who the hell is AL?” He says.

“Laura. I couldn’t figure out a nickname for her, and I started firing some out, and I said ‘Alpha Laura’. I guess I got it from there” I say, shrugging.