Ch. 10

Ch.  10: Welcome to the Omega pack, Scott.

Hannah's POV

"That's not good is it?" I ask, wipeing my mouth.

"No, but you know who the Alpha is, don't you? He poisened you with a type of Wolfs bane that will do this. It will stop in about a week." He explained. By now it was dark, and I knew something was wrong. I just feel it.

Stiles POV:

"Stiles, I'm gonna go to the perserve, we heard a lot of screaming, don't follow me" My dad says, leaving.

"Ok?" I say, and go back to my work. About 15 minutes later, I get a call from my dad.

"Stiles, it's Hannah" Is all he says, before I drive strait to the hospital. I just got my licence so...

I run up to Scott and Ms. McCall right before she gets wheeled in.

"She's going into Anafolactic Shock!" One of them yells. I know that doesn't sound good.  

"We're losing her!" Another shouts.

"HANNAH!!" I scream, running up to her. One of the nurses pushes me back, as they restart her heart. I watch her chest go up, than fall. 5 more times that happened. Finally, her heart starts again.

"What are you doing here?" Scott asks, pushing me against the wall. From behind Scott, I see a guy in all black walk into Hannah's room. That was Derek hale! Holy crap! How does she know him??

"Look, Scott, I know I screwed up, but I like Hannah, not like, Might Love her. I cant stop thinking about her man," I say. Suddenly, a idea comes to my head.

"Lets go find the body" I say.

"What? Dude, you were just saying you love Hannah, now you wanna go find the body she saw?" He asks.

"C'mon!" I say, puling him along.

Hannah's POV:

"Ya, It's Peter, He's out of his coma" I say, explaining everything to Derek.

"Are you sure? I mean, he's been in that coma for 6 years, Are you sure it wa-"
"YES I'M SURE GODDAMNIT!!" I scream, cutting him off.

"Ok, I believe you" He says,

"Stiles, Where's Stiles" I say, drowsily, fading in and out of consciousness.

"Out, with Scott. Their Looking for Laura's body" He says, with that, I start crying again.

"She was like my sister" I cry,  "She was my sister" Derek says, before I pass out again.

Scotts' POV:

"Ya, It was a wolf" I say, walking into the School, with Stiles behind me.

"No, it wasn't" Stiles says, laughing

"How in hell do you know what it was or wasn't, you weren't there" I say, getting very upset.

"Because," He says, turning to face me, "Wolves haven't been in California in over 60 years."

"Well, It was a wolf, I heard it howling" I say, going to class.

"IT'S IMPOSSIBLE" I hear Stiles yell, as I sit at my seat, and hear a cell phone ring. Weird, nobodies answering or reacting to it. I look outside, and see the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.  Suddenly, the bell goes off, and I cover my ears and groan in agony. What the actual hell?

-1 Week Later-

Hannah's POV:

Ok, so, Me and Derek are now Omega's, and so is Scott. Peter bit Scott when him and Stiles went looking for AL. Stiles is trying to convince him he is a werewolf, and I've stopped throwing up blood and Mistletoe. Me and Derek are going to kill Peter as soon as phisicaly possible, Well, Derek is going to kill Peter. Derek wont tell me why I can't kill him. I want to, but I don't. Ya' Know? Oh! 3 days ago was the full moon, not fun for me and Scott. Derek went to help Scott, while I was controlling myself as much as I could. The nurses were freaking out because my heart rate was crazy, and I was acting as If I was having a seizure. It was kinda funny actually. Other then that night, Derek hasn't left my side. Today is my first day back, and I'm going to tell Scott I'm a werewolf as well. Joy. Wish me luck?

A/N:

Ello Peanuts! Ya, I'm calling ya'll peanuts. Ok, short chappie, i know. I'll probably update later 2day tho. Ya, i have no life. OK!! YES THIS IS NOT EXACTLY HOW IT HAPPEND IN THE SHOW, I OBVIOUSLY KNOW THIS FACTOID, EVERY OTHER FRIGGIN FANFIC HAS THE SAME PLOT. ok, now thats done, Adios amigos

-MBS