Ch. 6

Ch. 6; Party Time :P

Stiles POV:

"I'm goin shopping with Lydia for the party tonight, are you guys going?" Hannah asks, while getting a apple from the fridge.

"To what? The party or your shopping spree?" I ask, sacasticly.

"The party dumby" She says, spitting a apple seed at me.

"I don't have a date" Me and Scott say at the same time.

"Losers" Hannah jokes, walking to the door.

"We are not, we just, ... Uhh, Declined all of the offers" I try.

"Not falling for it Stilinski" Hannah says, leaving with Lydia to the mall.

"I didn't fall for it either" Scott says

"Whatever," I say, walking to Scotts room and looking through his computer.

Hannah's POV:

"Hannah," Lydia says,

"Yupers?" I say back

"When's your Birthday?" She asks, Oh shittocki Mushrooms.

"December" I say, avoiding the date

"December what?" She pushes,

"24th" I say back, looking out the window, avoiding her reaction. All of my friends made fun of me because It was unlucky, in their minds. They actually convinced me once that it was the worst day of the year to be born. I soon realized I couldn't have controlled when I was born, nobody could.

"That. Is. Awesome!!" She screams back. I immediatly look at her, because I'm just shocked at her opinion on my birthday.

"How?" I ask,

"Cause, you can have a Christmas party, and your birthday party at the same time!!" She says in a 'duh' tone.

"Wow, I never really thought about it that way." I say, thinking her reasoning through.

"Well, It's Almost Halloween, so we must start planning!" She says

"But, It's only October 29th, We still have less than two MONTHS To plan." I say, looking at her in shock.