18

Ch. 18

Hannah’s POV:

“What time?” I ask, tears welling in my eyes.

“10:00 P.M. It’s a late flight.” Aunt Terry says, messing with the food on her plate.

I quickly whip out my phone and text Stiles… even though he’s right next to me.

Can I spend the night? I don’t wanna be alone and I’m sure your dad has to work.

I quickly get a response back:

My dad wont mind… plus he gets back at like 4 am anyways. Its ur Aunts we have to worry about. L

“Aunt Mel, can I spend the night at a friends house?” I say, and Stiles looks up like ‘WTF?!?!’.

Aunt Mel looks at Stiles’ hurt face, and knows exactly who the friend is… Aunt Terry doesn’t though.

“Yeah. You can leave after Dinner.” She says, smirking at us.

We finish Dinner and me, Scott, and Stiles run upstairs, into my room.

“How long do you think you’ll be gone?” Scott says, messing with one of my pillows.

“At least 6 months, but we can always Skype and Call each other. It’ll be like I never left.” I say, trying to make things less depressing.

Stiles buries his head into my pillow and looks to be crying.

“Hey! We still have a full day! What do you guys want to do tomorrow?” I ask, packing a small bag for Stiles’ house.

“I dunno, but I’ll be at my place, Hannah just walk in… my dad’s not home” Stiles says, and leaves.

“He’s the friend?” Scott says, smirking.

“I’m 15 years old! I’m not having sex or anything!” I say, throwing a pillow at Scott, who easily catches it.

“Mhmmm” He says, walking out of my room.

What are me and stiles going to do about this?

Stiles’ POV:

6 MONTHS?! I can’t be mad at her… it’s not her fault. She was told her parents and sister were going to be burned, but the Family changed their damn minds!

I can’t live without her for 6 months… and that’s at the LEAST!

Me and her should take a break during that time.

It’ll be for the best.

I hope.

Hannah’s POV:

I walk to Stiles’ house, and walk in, just like he told me too.

I grab a Apple too, and go up to his room.

“Knock Knock!” I yell from the opposite side of his door.

“Come in!” He yells, and I pus the door open, still eating my Apple.

“You stole my Apple?” He says.

“Yup!” I bluntly say, taking another bite.

He just laughs and changes his shirt.

Right

In

Front

Of

Me

HOLY MOTHER OF CHEESE!!!!!

“Take a picture… it’ll last longer” He says, smirking at me.

“Shutup” I mumble, jumping onto his bed.

“What do you wanna talk about?” I ask, looking at his ceiling.

“I don’t wanna talk” He says, and I look up.

He grabs the back of my neck and kisses me.

1

This should actually count as like 5 because this is turning into a full on Make-out session.

After about 5 minutes, we break the kiss, and get sit in each others embrace.

We both eventually fall asleep, and I wonder.

Should we break up until I get back?