Chapter 4- Olivia's Game part 2 (edited chapter)

When that conclusion crossed my mind, my gaze landed on Liam at that moment and my heart started to beat in my chest like a loud drum because Liam was looking right back at me. His eyes had that unreadable look to them again, but his lips wore a knowing cocky smirk. Like he knew just what I had thought moments before and was planning for it to end up that way.

Before I had too much time to dwell over that fact, Olivia was back and had already flipped the coin, "Alright if it's tails, the girls will pick and if it's heads the guys will," she said and opened her hand to reveal the verdict.

I didn't even look at the coin, because I already knew what would happen, "It's heads, Ok guys you can pick first," Olivia said and just as I had predicted, each guy was already paired with whom they wanted. 

Looking at the three pairs before me, It was quite clear that they knew as well as I did that this would happen. Giving them all accusing looks, I pointed my finger at Olivia, "You knew this would happen didn't you?" I accused and they all gave an innocent look, while shaking their heads.

When no one said anything to my accusation, Emma spoke, "Look this is a chance for you and Liam to break the ice between you two. I'm sure Liam doesn't mind, do you Liam?" Emma asked. 

I turned to Liam then to hear his response. Shrugging his shoulders he said, "I'm chill. Can we get started now?"

Everyone agreed and got ready to play the game. Turning myself back towards everyone else, I readied myself as well. 

"I'm ready to win," Liam whispered close to my ear out of nowhere making me jump slightly from the sudden closeness of him.

Now I was incredibly nervous, but I didn't have time to think about what was to come because Olivia had called the game to begin and Ava and Aidan were up first.

This was going to be interesting....

It has been a little over ten minutes since this game has started and I was becoming more and more nervous as time went on. The guys especially weren’t holding back and it kind of had me wondering if a few of them had a friends with benefits thing going on with a few of the girls. 

So far Aidan had won over Ava by giving her a kiss to the earlobe, which I found out afterwards, was her "weak spot". After their round it went on to Olivia and Gavin, he won his round also, but only because Olivia started to laugh as soon as she sat in the chair. All he did was say the phrase and she had lost it. Emma on the other had won her round by doing a very steamy lap dance of some sort, which got Ian worked up instantly in my opinion.

The whole time this was going on my nervousness became worse and worse. It seemed the trend to this game was working on the others weaknesses and obviously it was more physical than anything else, but that wasn't the only reason why I was growing more anxious. The thing that had me worried about my round was sitting right beside me and he hadn't taken his eyes off me since the game began.

Liam just sat there, staring at me with that unnerving smirk, which also had gotten more prominent when he noticed my anxiety.

Now it was mine and Liam’s turn to go and I could feel my palms starting to sweat.

"Alright Kyla, you and Liam are up, and remember, Liam goes first since the guys won the coin toss," Olivia said grinning.

"Yeah, come on Kyla, win one for the girls!" Emma cheered with a slight smile of reassurance on her face.

"Awe, is the new girl scared she'll lose?" It was Aidan this time, trying to taunt me. I just rolled my eyes to cover my wary expression and retorted, "No, so you can stop trying to make me nervous. I was just getting up," I said and got up off the sectional with determination.