FINAL CHAPTER TEASER *The Beginning Of The End*

HEY ALL MY LOVELY READERS AND FANS, THIS IS JUST A VERY SHORT TEASER TO GET YOU EXCITED ABOUT THE END OF BOOK 1 OF PAIN & PLEASURE . THE FULL CHAPTER IS CHAPTER 30 on here THAT IS THE END OF THIS BOOK AND THE SECOND WILL BE OUT SOON.

If you would rather just view the full FINAL CHAPTER (which is CHAPTER 30) Just skip this teaser and head right over to CHAPTER 30 -- Link: http://www.wattpad.com/8094935-pain-%26-pleasure-perplexed-love-chapter-30-the#.UctJ1hZrUlI

*PLEASE BE SURE TO CHECK OUT MY NEW FACEBOOK PAGE, LIKE MY PAGE & UPDATES AND KEEP CONNECTED WITH ME TO STAY INFORMED ABOUT WHAT IM DOING.* click the link below to view Facebook.

- Facebook: www.facebook.com/WhitneyTHines 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyla's POV

The door to my room swung open just as I was placing Liam's pendant back in its place on my bedside table. Twisting around quickly, I sat up on my side to see who was entering, "Time to wake up, you've got a very big day ahead of you Kyla... You may want to give your parents a call, you know in light of everything that will be happening today, I think it's a very good idea to call now," it was Christian who walked in talking still wearing the same clothes he was wearing on yesterday. 

Furrowing my eyebrows, I gave Christian a slow nod, acknowledging that I agreed with his idea about calling my parents, before changing the subject, "Why are you still in the same clothes from yesterday?" I asked curiously. 

Christian gave a glance down at himself before looking back at me with a sheepish grin, "Well thankfully I can say I'm not the only one still wearing the same clothes from yesterday. While you were sleeping everybody stayed around to help get everything worked out and ready for today. We all know how dangerous this plan is, and we don't want anything going wrong," Christian explained instantly tensing up my mood. 

I've tried not to think about what will happen today because I know if I do, my mind will start thinking of everything that could go wrong, and I did not want to make myself anymore nervous than I already was. 

I think Christian saw my mood change because within a second he was at the side of my bed giving me a concerned look, "Look I know your probably nervous and a little scared, maybe even really scared, but you should know that it is okay to feel that way Kyla. This plan is extremely dangerous, and your taking a lot of risks by going through with this plan... I'll support you if you want to back out-" Christian started to say that last part, but I cut him off immediately. 

"No," I said with confidence. "No I'm not changing my mind. Yes, I'm scared, and yes I know this plan could go terribly wrong, but I'm willing to take that chance. I can't go on with my life knowing I didn't try my hardest to fight for me and Liam. But if I do this no matter how it turns out, at least then I can say I tried to fight, and I tried to get him back." 

Christian gave me a small smile then and placed a comforting hand on my shoulder, "I admire you for fighting for the one you love, I think you are very brave Kyla," Christian said before pushing himself up from the edge of the bed.  

He started to walk towards the bedroom door when I called out to him, "Christian?" I said getting his attention and making him stop at the door of my room. 

"Yeah," he said turning to face me again. 

Looking down at my hands, I spoke in a quiet voice, "If...if, for some reason, something does go wrong and-" Christian stopped me before I could finish making me look up at him in surprise. 

"Nothing will go wrong Kyla everyone will make sure of that," he said reassuringly. 

I gave Christian a small smile of my own before continuing, "I'm sure it won't, but I need to say this. If something does go wrong and something happens to me... I want you to make my parents forget... about me. I don't want them to have to suffer because of me. So can you promise me that? Can you promise to make them forget?" I asked Christian. 

I knew just by the look on his face he did not want to give me that promise, but I also knew he would do it for me, "Okay, I promise to make them forget if that's what you really want. But lets not focus on that right now Kyla, we all believe this plan will work, and I personally don't think there's any need to talk negative. Everything will go as planned, okay?"  

I gave a nod with another small smile before Christian turned to walk out of my room, "Oh we found out where their having the celebratory ball so be ready to leave within the next few hours and don't forget to call your parents," Christian said before disappearing down the hall.

*****************************

Liam's POV

Today is the day; the day I meet the woman I am being forced to marry. I had not relaxed a minute since I got back to the estate last night. Instead, I've been sitting on the balcony of my bedroom thinking about the girl my heart truly belongs to. 

I know I'm torturing myself by thinking of her, but I can not help it. I've been looking at the pendant necklace that I usually wear around my neck, thinking about the girl who holds the other half. I've been staring at it all the while convincing myself that she is the reason why I'm going through with this whole arranged marriage thing. 

Kyla is the only reason why I'm still anywhere near this place at all. She is the reason I have not tried to leave or argue my disagreements to my parents. She is the only reason I'm going through with my parents wishes.  

Resting back in the chair I was in, I closed my eyes and gave out a heavy breath. My insides burned with need for Kyla; I wanted so bad to be able to see her beautiful face one more time. To touch her soft, warm skin and caress her long, deep brown hair. I longed to be near her again, I wished to tell her how much I truly loved her. I wanted to be with her, the absence of her scent alone pained me, but I knew the longing and pain I felt was all worth it.  

I'd deal with the heartache and hurt of losing Kyla if it means she would be free from this world that I'm apart of; the world I was to rule over and that is how I wanted it to be.  

There was a quick knock at my bedroom door before it opened. I knew exactly who it was the moment they stepped into my room without even sparing a glance behind me...

***************************

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT ON THIS TEASER AND PLEASE GO TO MY FACEBOOK PAGE AND LIKE IT I'LL BE DOING MOST OF MY ANNOUNCEMENTS FROM THERE NOW.