NOT A CHAPTER PROMOTING NEW VAMPIRE BOOK FOR WATTPAD READERS

OKAY SO THIS IS TO LET ALL WHO LOVED PAIN & PLEASURE, THAT I HAVE A NEW BOOK STARTED ON WATTPAD AND I JUST POSTED THE FIRST CHAPTER ITS A FULL 8 PAGES LONG FOR THOSE WHO LOVE LONG CHAPTERS AND THE BEST PART ABOUT THIS NEW VAMPIRE BOOK OF MINE.......     IM WRITING AND FINISHING IT ON WATTPAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WILL BE WRITNG THIS BOOK AND POSTING CHAPTERS ALL THE WAY THROUGH THE END. I FELT VERY BAD ABOUT NOT BEING ABLE TO FINISH PAIN & PLEASURE ON WATTPAD. SO THIS IS ME MAKING IT UP TO ALL MY LOYAL FANS AND READERS. THIS BOOK IS NOT RELATED TO MY PAIN & PLEASURE SERIES WHAT SO EVER. JUST WANTED TO MAKE THAT CLEAR.

THE TITLE OF THE NEW BOOK IS CALLED: My Contract With A Vampire

DESCRIPTION:Amelia Hayes is a 20 year girl who has always been on her own and looked out for herself. On the day that Amelia gets fired from her job she also gets a shocking notice from her landlord telling her to be out of her apartment by the end of the week. As the end of the week draws near, Amelia is depressed and worried about what to do when her last job interview falls through and she’s left with the realization that she will be homeless, jobless and more alone then she has ever been in a matter of hours. When Amelia has finally given up she meets a mysterious man who offers to give her an ear to listen. What will happen to Amelia when the mysterious man gives her a way out of all her problems? Will she keep up her proud exterior and try to figure things out on her own like she has done all her life or will she take the mysterious man up on his offer and agree to a contract that may change her life in more ways than she was prepared for.

COPY & PASTE THE LINK TO CHECK OUT THE FIRST CHAPTER :

http://www.wattpad.com/story/2305492-my-contract-with-a-vampire