Three

3

Shanicee's words stuck with me as I returned to my room to see August waking in my room, I leaned against the door frame and pictured the 17 year old version of me and him having this same encounter. Every moment spent with him just seemed to be an exact photocopy of years ago, which is most likely why I could not bring myself to let go of him. There was no way I could l keep going down this path because before I knew it I would be in the same situation I was in before. I knew that Shanicee had my best interest in mind because she was the same one to hold me when I cried all those years ago. So as soon as I got August out of the house, with promises that he would return later that night, I called her up and invited her to lunch. My great mood was going strong until little Ms. Fuck your man scrolled pass.

Of course Angels peppy ass would be here today. I rolled my eyes at her as she walked by, a big kol aid grin on her face. "Why don't you like her?" Shanicee asked. Something she always asked when we'd see her. Every time her name came up we'd end up having the same conversation as if she didn't already know the answer. As if she wasn't there. I feel like she just wanted to hear me say it, that she just wanted me to remind myself that King was a fuck up and that I should never ever go back to him.

"Your such a fucking dick King!" I shouted. Ar this point my anger was boiling over. I was ready to ring his fucking neck. After seven months of being together I was over him and his cheating. He didn't even bother hiding it at this point. It was like he wanted me to know that he could and did have any girl that he wanted. He took the broads out on dates, fucked them, then had them smiling in my face the next day. Had them all up on twitter and instagram boosting about how they were able to bag my man,  and I put up with it because I loved that man with all of me.

King was not always the asshole he is today. When we first got together he was so sweet and kind but now he even puts his hoes before me. I truly do believe that at one point he did love me, I really do. The fake life that these rappers and other phonies show on instagram just got to him and shaped him into something that he was not. I remember when we first met and I wanted nothing to do with him. I thought he was just some pretty boy trying to play with my emotions and I did not have time for it. However, he showed me different, he promised me that he was unlike the others and wanted me to be his girl. He showed up at my job everyday with flowers until I finally agreed to go on a date with him. He met my mom and I met his family. He filled my head with promises of marriage and a family and I believed it all, the whole thing. After just a few months things took a turn and I had my mom asking me why she seen him out on a date with some random chick all loved up I cracked. Fucking the bitch was something that I had managed to oversee but the developing of actually feelings was a whole other ball park. He was selling them the same dream he had sold me and I was not for it.

"Whatever." He replied, rolling his eyes.

"It's not whatever anymore King. I'm done with this. You got bitches calling your phone every damn day talking about some when you tryin' come through.Got people coming up to me telling me they was with my man last night. Got me out here looking like a damn idiot! These bitches think they got my man and they damn there really do. It ain't even sex nomore you out here loving these bitches when you should be loving me!"

"Them is hoes. They gon do hoe shit. I don't love these bitches" He protested.

"Then set them straight. Tell them you got a girl at home and that you can't come through, that you can't go out, that you don't wanna fuck. Why can't your ass just be faithful for once in your life? What happend to the ring and the family Trevor?"

"How we gonna have a family when you ain't giving it up. I do everything for your ass and ain't get shit in return but blue balls. Maybe if I was gettin some from you I wouldn't have to go out and fuck hoes. You expect me to turn down every pussy that come my way. Shit I got needs."