Chapter 1 : Meeting Yuka.

Yuka's POV

Hey, my name is Yuka Kiryu Im 15 years old. When I was 10 I lost all of my memories, and I didn't know who my family was.

I was rescued by a family of 4. The family were known to be famous vampire hunters, called the Kiryu Family. They brought me up, and treated me as their own. There were 2 children, their names were Zero and Ichiru, they're 11 years old and they're twins.

We played everyday, until the day we had to start school.

I walked into a school named Cross Academy with Zero and Ichiru.

When I entred there were some students in white uniforms who bowed down to me. Also there where students in black uniforms who stared at me in awe. However, a lot of the girls sent me dirty looks, and sent Zero and Ichiru looks they thought were cute and pretty. Whats wrong with the girls here? Im glad Zero and Ichiru ignored them because if looks could kill, both of my brothers would have dropped down dead by now.

When we walked past most of the students, I saw three students standing looking at me. They looked a lot like each other, I guessed they must be siblings. I noticed Zero and Ichiru had stopped and bowed down to those three students, so I did the same.

I then saw a man walk out from the building a few metres from us. I guess hes the headmaster. I noticed that he was a dear friend of our family, hes the world's best vampire hunter, Kaien Cross.

__________________________________________

Please comment and tell me what you think. Also vote if you liked my story :) ↓