Chapter 35 : Her awakening

Yuka's POV

Its cold. Why is it so cold? Yet, I'm warm. White snow, has been dyed in blood, it's become red snow, bloody snow. The world has been dyed in blood. But why?

I reached my hand up, letting the snow fall onto the palm of my hand. I closed my hand and put it to my chest.

"Yuka. I'm going to turn you, before you go mad."

I closed my eyes and let the coldness surround me.

I felt a hot breath on my neck. So nice and warm, So peaceful and ca-

A sudden pain rushed around my body, the pain being most effective at my neck.

I opened my eyes, feeling teeth in my neck.

"Takashima? What's going on?! What are you do-?"

I relaxed and closed my eyes, knowing that Takashima was there, next to me.

The pain in my neck suddenly stopped, and the cold lips that were once there, were there no more.

I felt weak. I was cold again. Why?

''The pain will end. You will awaken, Yuka. Your misery will die. Your memories will finally return, and all your questions will be answered,''  a female voice said.

Cold lips met mine. Blood went into my mouth. I tasted Takashima's blood.

I started to stir in Takashima's grip, refusing to swallow the blood. He help me tighter, putting his hand under my chin, lifting my head up, forcing me to swallow the blood in my mouth.

I opened my eyes, seeing Takashima's closed eyes. I saw his facial expression was happier than usual.

After a few minutes, his lips parted from mine, and he opened his eyes and looked into mine.

I sat up, while putting my hands up to his face. He closed his eyes and rested his head in the palms of my hands, putting his own hands on mine.

"Do you remember who I am, Yuka?"

He is my older brother!

A click of a gun was heard from above us, and Takashima opened his eyes slowly, with a cold look on his face, while I glanced up and saw Ichiru and Zero, pointing their guns at us.

                                                                                   ...