Chapter 8 : Patroling

Zero, Ichiru and I split up to patrol the school grounds, I was patroling outside the building, Ichiru was patroling inside the building and Zero was somewhere in the forest surrounding the school.

I noticed the Kuran's standing by the window. Kaname was reading a book, Yuki was sitting down, probably pretending to be listening to the teacher and Takashima looked as bored as hell.

I then noticed Yuki stand up and disappear and Kaname and Takashima seemed to follow her.

I sensed an unwanted presence and when a hand touched my shoulder, I turned around to see a bony face of a blood-thirsty Level-E vampire.

I screamed as he bit into my neck, and, I fell to the ground. Seconds later, I felt a huge gust of wind and the Level-E turned into dust as it was killed. I noticed Kaname and Takashima standing there, and Yuki had a worried expression on her face.

I felt arms wrap around my shoulders, and I saw it was Ichiru. I broke down into tears, because I was in pain and I was really scared.

I put a hand on my neck as the pain increased.

I started to feel dizzy and cold. I could hear Ichiru saying my name over and over, but I wasn't sure anymore.

After that, everything went black.

__________________________________________

Did you like it? :/

I hope you did :D

vote, or comment, or both.

Thanks ↓ xx