Chapter 16 : Goodbye Day Class, Hello Night Class

Yuka's POV

I've been moved to the Night Class Dorms. Takashima didn't want me to have a dorm for myself, so, I'm sharing with him.

He wants to protect me, I'm glad for that.

When I walked into his dorm, I gasped at how big it was. he had an extra bed moved in, and it was placed next to his.

I sat on my bed, enjoying how soft and bouncy it was. it was much more comfortable than the ones from the Sun Dorms, I guess that I'm going to get used to this.

I saw Ichiru and Zero come in through the door with four boxes, which contained all of my things. When they placed the boxes down, I jumped and hugged them both.

"I'm going to miss you bros'. I won't see you as much," I said sadly.

"Don't worry Yuka, I'm sure we will see each other often. Anyway, you have been moved here for your own protection," Zero said smiling.

"I'm sure we could meet up at weekends to go to town together like always," Ichiru told me, I smiled and nodded.

Takashima came in through the door and handed me my new uniform. It was exactly the same, except that it was white, and not black.

"Good Evening, Zero and Ichiru, thank you for bringing Yuka's things over," Takashima said politely.

"Good Evening and its alright, we would do anything for Yuka anyway," Ichiru replied, looking at me with a big smile.

I took the boxes, or more like I dragged them across the floor, over to my bed. I opened the drawers that were beside my bed and put some of my things inside it.

"Well, we have to go. See you around Yuka," Zero said and smiled.

"Bye Zero, Bye Ichiru," I said to them and waved to them. Ichiru waved back and left with Zero.

"I hope the uniform fits you, the headmaster said that it might be a little big, but you'll grow into it," Takashima smiled.

"I'm sure it will fit, Thank you," I replied returning his smile.

I saw Takashima get a book and sat on the couch next to the window, letting the moon light, fall on him and his book. wow.. he is so.. beau- Wait! What am I thinking?!

I got some of my things, wanting to have a shower.

"Um.. Takashima, where is the bathroom?" I asked.

Takashima looked up from his book, "Its over there," he replied smiling, pointing to the door in the corner.

"Alright. Thanks," I said walking over to the door, "There are towels in there, right?" I asked, a slight blush on my face.

"Yes, on the shelf at the top," he smiled.

"OK, Thank you."

~~ After Shower ~~

I brushed my hair and put on my pyjamas. I brushed my teeth and got all my things, and went out from the bathroom.

I saw that Takashima was still reading his book, but he now was lying on his bed, with the bed lamp turned on. He looked up and saw me and smiled, and I smiled back.

I hid my things in one of the drawers and got out my arty pad from another drawer. I got a pencil and layed on my bed.

I put my arty pad on my bed and turned onto my stomach.

I started to draw a picture of a house, more like a mansion. I kept getting flashbacks and every flashback, showed the house I drew.

the house was very big, it had lots of windows and it was a 3-story mansion. A door in the middle and a balcony above it. there were rose bushes all along the bottom of the house, A curved pathway leading away from the door.

"What are you drawing, Yuka?" Takashima asked me, startling me a little.

"Oh, I'm drawing a house. I keep getting flashbacks of a house for some reason, so I decided to draw it. Look," I put up my picture and showed it to him.

I saw his eyes widen a little, "wow, it's a beautiful drawing, it looks exactly like the house my family and I live in."

"Really?" I asked surprised.

"Yeah. I'll take you there one day, and I'll show you," he replied.

"OK, I would love that. Thank you."

I yawned and put my head on the pillow.

"I have classes soon, but im going to tell Kaname, that I wont attend them today," Takashima said standing up.

I realized I was also in the Night Class now. "Do I have to attend classes today? And why are you not going to attend classes today?" I asked him, lifting my head of the pillow to look at him.

"You don't have to attend today, you start tomorrow. I wont attend classes today, because I don't want to leave you all by yourself for a few hours, in case that guy from the senate decides to show up," he replied with a small smile.