Chapter 2 : Meeting the Kurans

Yuka's POV

"Mr Cross, what a pleasure to see you again," I said smiling when Kaien was infront of us.

"Hello Yuka. Its a pleasure to see you again too," he replied smiling at me, "Zero, Ichiru, its been a while. How have you been?"

"I've been fine, thanks. How about you, Sir?" Zero and Ichiru replied in unison.

"I see you are still the same as ever you two. Im fine aswell, thank you," Kaien replied with a smile, " I see you have met the Dorm Leaders of the Night Class. Kaname, Yuki and Takashima Kuran," he said pointing to the three people standing a few metres away from us.

"Kuran!?" me, Zero and Ichiru said at the same time. The Pureblood Vampires?

I saw the girl, who had a white uniform, standing in the middle of two boys, was smiling.

"Im Yuki Kuran, its nice to meet you. Whats your name?" She asked me, walking up to me to shake my hand. I gladly took it, shook it and smiled.

"My name is Yuka, Yuka Kiryu. These are my two step brothers Zero and Ichiru Kiryu," I replied to her.

"A pleasure to meet you all. These are my two brothers, Kaname and Takashima Kuran," Yuki said, pointing to her left indicating that was Kaname and to her right was Takashima.

I saw Takashima lean into Kaname, whispering something into his ear, which then caught Kaname's attention, causing him to look up at me. He then turned to Takashima and nodded at his response.

"Alright, Yuka, Zero and Ichiru, lets go and get you ready for school. I need to give you your uniform and show you to your dorms," Kaien said to us and started walking into the building.

I waved Good-bye to Yuki and ran up to my brothers who were following the headmaster.

__________________________________________

I love feedback. please comment or vote if you liked my story. Thanks :)