Chapter 11 : Thank God Your Ok.

Yuki's POV

I looked over at Yuka, realising she had become extremely pale.

"Yuka!" I rushed over to her, worried sick that her condition might get worse.

I felt Father's hand on my shoulder.

"What have you tried to do to Yuka, to get her better?" he asked me.

"Well father, we got a doctor, and he said that she would have to recover on her own because there's nothing we can do about that Level-E bite on her neck," I replied to my father, getting teary.

"Well, there is only one thing that can help her now."

I watched Father bite his wrist , letting the blood slowly trickled down his wrist.

He went to Yuka, and gently turned her head up, dropping some of his blood go into her mouth from his wrist.

We all watched in disbelief when Yuka suddenly started to regain colour on her face.

Father smiled and walked back over to Mother and sat next to her.

I decided to sit on the edge of Yuka's bed again. I saw Ichiru walk up to Yuka, and stoked her cheek, looking worried.

~~A few hours later ~~

Me, Kaname, Takashima, Mother and Father left the medical room because of blood lust.

When I was done, I went back to the medical room only to see Ichiru helping Yuka to sit up, her eyes slightly closed. Hang on... She's awake?!

"Yuka!" I sighed in relief.

I saw pain all over Yuka's face and I quickly told Ichiru to put  pillows behind her back.

My brothers and my parents walked in, not really noticing what had just happened.