Chapter 32

Yuka's POV

When i woke up, i saw that Takashima was fast asleep. it was around 11AM  I noticed that the curtains were slightly open so i got up from my bed and closed them, so they wouldn't disturb his sleep.

I went to take a shower. i wore my favourite sleeveless ruffled black dress, it reached just above my knees. I also put on black tights, and some jewellery. I put on some make up, and walked out from the bathroom. i saw that Takashima was still asleep, by the time i had finished it was 2PM, so i quickly but quietly fixed my bed and hid some of my things in my drawers and walked out, shutting the door quietly behind me.

I decided that i would go and find Zero and Ichiru.

It was a very hot day today, and a lot of day class students were sitting on the lawn, just chatting to their friends.

A few day class students gasped when they saw me.

"What?" i asked them confused.

They all quickly looked away and continued with their conversations.

i saw Zero and Ichiru sitting under a tree, in the shade, with lots of day class girls around them.

"Get out of here and let me talk to my brothers!" i said, scaring the living day lights out of all the girls.

Zero and Ichiru looked up when they saw me and smiled.

"Hey Yuka, what are you doing out?" Zero asked.

"Well, i got bored, so i decided to find you guys and wondered if you wanted to go to town with me," i replied

"sure," they both said, "But we need to inform the headmaster first," Zero said.

"Okay."

** 20 minutes later **

"The headmaster has let us go, but we have to be back by 5PM," Ichiru said.

"Alright, lets go then!" I say pulling Zero and Ichiru with me.

when we got to town, I decided to buy some clothes and sweets. I bought 6 packets of mints for Zero, because its his favourite thing to eat. I bought Ichiru some lemon sherberts, and for myself I bought chocolate. We went to the café and bought something to drink, and then we went shopping, or more like I went shopping, while Zero and Ichiru just followed and held my bags.

i looked at my watch and it was 4:37PM.

"Shoot!! We have to get to get back to the academy now! Come on slow pokes!!" i said, running towards the academy.

I heard Zero and Ichiru sigh and I just rolled my eyes.

when we got back it was 4:56PM.

"Saaaaffeee!!" I said, gasping, I was out of breath. I took my bags from Zero and Ichiru.

"I had so much fun with you guys! Did you have fun?" i asked them.

"Yeah," they both replied.

"Good, i gotta go, i have class soon, but ill see you at the duties." i say running back to the moon dorms.

** 10 minutes later **

I open the door to the moon dorms and I see everyone standing there. Takashima looked relieved that I was there, so was Kaname and Yuka. I saw Ruka giving me glared.

"Why are you glaring at me Ruka?" I asked confused.

"Ugh, WE search for YOU! EVERYWHERE! and then you decide to show up out of no where!" she was in front of me in an instant, and then there was a shooting pain, on my face. there were gasps everywhere, I dropped all my bags and put my hand to my face, tears falling down my face. I realized Ruka had slapped me.

"RUKA!" Kaname said in an angry tone.

Takashima was at my side immediately, glaring at Ruka.

"I will deal with you later, Ruka!" Takashima said angrily, making Ruka step back in fright.

I removed my hand from my face and saw a little bit of blood on my hand.

"You even made her bleed!" Kaname boomed. Ruka suddenly felt petrified, she froze on her spot, her eyes wide in shock.

"I'm soo sorry," Ruka said and then ran for her room.

"You will never be forgiven for this Ruka. I mean it. You never will be forgiven, even how much you beg, forget it!" Takashima said fiercely, taking Yuka back to the dorm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~