Chapter 15 : A Yuka and Takashima moment

Takashima's POV

I left the room and decided to search for Yuka.

Her sweet scent lead me into a nearby forest. this forest was out of bounds, as it was a dangerous part of the academy.

I ran quickly through the forest until I found her.

"Yuka? Why are you crying?" I asked her, leaning on the tree that she was sat at.

I saw her look up and wipe her eyes, "I'm not crying, I just have something in my eyes," she lied to me.

I smiled at her and decided to sit next to her.

"Tell me, why are you crying?" I asked her again.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to make Mrs.Kuran upset. I was ... and still am confused about why she said that she was searching for me!" She replied to me, only to start crying again.

I pulled Yuka into an embrace. I hated to see her crying like this.

"Yuka do you want to know why my parents were searching for you?" I asked her, I was prepared to tell her here and now.

I felt her arms wrap around my chest and I saw her nod, "Yes, please tell me," she said.

"The reason that they were searching for you is because ... - ," I was about to continue when I sensed a Level-E, "Yuka, stay down, I sense and unwanted presence."

"Is it that creepy guy from before?" she asked me, I saw the fear in her eyes and I kneeled down next to her, wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Its a different guy, not the same as before, but don't worry, I wont let him hurt you," I promised her.

I stood up scanning the area for the Level-E. I saw Yuka stand up, with me, she wrapped her arms around me again.

"I'm scared," she said quietly, "Don't leave me Takashima," she hid her face into my chest. I held her tight, "I wont" I whispered back to her.

Yuka's POV

I heard a creepy giggle.

the giggling was so close now, right behind me in particular.

I looked up at Takashima, and saw that his eyes had turned blood red. I trusted Takashima, I felt a strong connection with him. Like we've known each other our whole life, but the thing is, I only met him a few days ago.

I watched as he lifted his hand, raising it in front of us, he sliced his hand through the air and a huge gust of wind whipped up as its replacement.

I held onto him tightly, afraid that the wind would blow me away. I felt him hold me tightly, bringing me closer. I put my head on his chest and closed my eyes.

I opened my eyes after a while, feeling Takashima stroke my hair. My eyes widened when I saw people standing behind him.

"Takashima, who are they?" I asked.

He turned around, only to stiffen.

"Lord Takashima, let the human girl go, and hand her over, the senate, would like a word with her," I watched the vampire who was talking, and then glanced at Takashima.

He's a Lord?! Since when? I knew he was noble! But a Lord?! I would never have known!

"Unfortunately, you do not have permission to be on this academy's ground. I suggest you leave right now or I will deal with you personally," I turned to see Kaname, with a serious expression.
I saw the rest of the Night Class behind him. I then spotted Mr and Mrs.Kuran

"I am under the command of the senate and ... -," the vampire started but never finished as he turned to dust. I saw Mr.Kuran's eyes glow blood red.

"There is one thing I hate, and that is disobeying an order of a pureblood," I heard him say.

I saw a vampire with mahogany hair bite his index finger, and a long whip was created. I watched him swing it and aim at something behind Takashima, and  heard a scream.

"Thank you, Senri. I didn't realize one of the senate's men sneaking up on me," I heard Takashima.

"Lord Kaname, Lord Haruka and Lord Takashima, your actions to protect, and to refuse to hand over a human girl ... will be reported to the senate," I heard a new voice say.

I looked at the vampire who sais that, watching him turn his head to face me, "and you human girl, I will get you to the senate one way or another," I shivered when he spoke to me.

"um... I ... um..-," I tried to reply but I didn't really know what to say.

"Yuka will be under my watch at all times, so there's no way you will get her," I heard Takashima say fiercely to the other vampire, tightening his grip around my waist, "I wont let him touch you, Yuka," I heard him whisper to me.

I felt safe, knowing he would protect me. I put my head on his chest and smiled in relief. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~