Chapter 17

Yuka's POV

I have class soon, but I also have duty. I decided to get changed quickly.

"Takashima, I need to go help Zero and Ichiru with duties, I'll be right behind you guys once you leave the dorms," I told Takashima as I was about to leave.

"Very well," he replied. I could see he was sleepy.

I giggled, " Alright, see you in a bit."

~~ Outside ~~

"Zero! Ichiru!" I say running to meet them. They turn around and I attack them with a massive hug.

"Eveneing Yuka," they say smiling.

I watched as the Day Class Students started gathering, waiting for the Night Class to come out.

"Hey, why does the new girl get to be in the Night Class?" I heard a girl whine.

I rolled my eyes, "Probably because I can actually be near them, without fainting and other silly things you do. Oh, and I'm not a fan girl like you lot," I say giving them a devilish smirk.

"I bet you secretly do these things," I heard another girl say.

I turned to her and gave her an odd look, "You wanna bet?" I asked her.

"YEAH!!" all the girls screamed.

"YOUR ON!" I tell them all.

Everyone was so curious at the little argument I had with the girls that we didn't realise that Night Class standing there.

I looked at Zero and Ichiru and smirked and then I pretended to be one of the fan girls and pointed at Ichiru and said ,"OMG! LOOK! ITS ICHIRU KIRYU!!! AHHHH!" I shrieked and then I couldn't hold it and burst out laughing and Zero and Ichiru soon joined in.

I heard some laughs from behind me, and I turned around to see the Night Class Students.

"That was intresting," I heard Takashima laugh.

I smiled and stepped out of the way so the Night Class could proceed walking.

The girls started shrieking and screaming out the names of the boys in the Night Class, and I turned to look at the girls.

"Looks like I win the bet," I say laughing.

I realised Takashima was standing next to me, signalling the Night Class to procced to class without him.

"WHAAAT!!" they all shrieked.

I ignored them and rolled my eyes.

I saw Takashima offer me his arm, so me and him could walk to class together.

I gladly latched my arm to his and walked to class with him, ignoring all the glared I got from the girls.

"Hey, since when where you his girlfriend?!" the girls said angrily.

I froze, "I'm not his girlfriend," I told them.

"I know why you joined the Night Class. Its because you wanted to get closer to Takashima, isn't it?"

I tensed up. "You. Know. Nothing!" I told them coldly.

They gasped and stepped back.

"Ladies, please excuse us. Me and Yuka have class to attend to," Takashima said, pulling me away with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~