Chapter 36

No-One's POV

"Zero?! Ichiru?!" Yuka said, looking up, at her two step brothers.

Ichiru dropped his gun, and turned away, not wanting to see what was going to happen next.

"Why?! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO TURN HER?!" Zero growled angrily at Takashima, pointing his gun at the PureBlood Vampire.

"NO ZERO DONT!" Yuka yelled, getting up quickly and standing in front of Takashima, in a protective manner.

"Give me a reason as to why I shouldn't," Zero spat at Yuka angrily.

"Because ... He's ..... my real older brother!"

Zero looked shocked, he had completely forgotten what happened 5 years ago.

"Your ... siblings?"

"You forgot what happened 5 years ago, didn't you Zero?" Takashima said calmly.

"I'm so s-sorry Zero, I-Ichiru," Yuka said, quietly, before she fainted, and landed into Takashima's arms.

"I know, you protected Yuka, as well as treated her as your younger sister, however, your job is now over, you are no longer needed. Thanks," Takashima said, turning away from the Kiryu Twins, and jumped down from the building, onto the path at the bottom.

~Back at the Night Class Dormitory~

The smell of another PureBlood filled the air. Kaname was hugging Yuki, inside the entrance of the Moon Dormitory.

Takuma, Senri, Rima, Hanabusa, Akatski, Ruka and all the other vampires in the Night Class all smelt the blood as well and in the blink of an eye, they were standing a few meters behind Kaname and Yuki, ready to meet the new PureBlood Vampire.

What they did not realise, was that the PureBlood, was actually Yuka, the only people who knew, were Kaname and Yuki.

In the distance they saw a figure walking towards the Dormitory, carrying someone in their arms.

Juri and Haruka had also smelt the blood, knowing that it was their youngest daughter. They rushed over to the Night Class Dormitory, where they were greeted by the Night Class. Juri and Haruka stood behind Kaname and Yuki. Haruka pulled Juri into his arms and hugged her from behind. Both, watching the figure, Takashima, walk closer, with Yuka in his arms.

. . .