Chapter 3

Next morning
Both Navya and Nandini woke up early and got ready as today was the first day of college. They had their breakfast and left for college.
Other side Fab 5 also got ready and headed towards college.

Space Academy
A black BMW entered in the campus. Fab 5 came out of the car with full attitude. Every person was looking towards them. Girls were giving flirtish looks to Manik, Cabir and Dhruv whereas all the boys were ogling at Mukti and Alya. Fab 5 started walking carrying their famous smirk without glancing towards the crowd. They moved towards canteen and took their usual place.
After 15 minutes, Nandini and Navya also entered in the campus in Nandini's car. After coming out of the car, Nandini started looking here and there as she was feeling something different. The feeling that her life is going to change but for good or bad just the time will tell. She got mesmerized by the infrastructure of Space Academy. Her trance was broken by Navya's voice.
Navya- Nandu, kaha kho gayi? Cabir ka message aaya hain wo canteen main wait kar rahe hain.
Nandini- Kuch nahi Navya! Tum jao canteen. Mujhe kuch formalities complete karni hain. Main aa jaungi.
Navya- Arre nahi Nandu. I'll come with you. Tum college main nayi ho. Aur haa..no arguments.
Nandini- Okay Navya. Chalo.
They went to principal's office. Nandini completed her formalities and collected her schedule from office. Nandini and Navya were heading towards canteen while talking when someone bumped with Nandini. She was about to fall when a boy held her waist and saved her from falling. She came out from his hold.
Boy- I am sorry!! R u alright?
Nandini- Yes, I am fine and thank you.
Boy- It was my mistake...no need to thank me miss...?
Nandini- Nandini...Nandini Murthy
Boy- Hii... I am Aryaman Khurana... R u new here?
Nandini- Yes, I am first year student.
Aryaman- Ohh.. me too... so...friends?
Nandini- Umm... okay.

Navya: Hello I'm Navya.

Aryaman: Nice to meet you.
Aryaman shook hands with Nandini and Navya. After exchanging good byes both moved towards canteen.

In the canteen
Fab 5 were chit chatting when Navya and Nandini entered. They reached near fab 5's table. Navya cheerfully wished good morning to everyone and hugged them one by one. Nandini was standing little away from fab 5's table. She was smiling seeing their friendship. Her trance was broken by Navya. She held her hand and took her near fab 5's table.
Navya- Guys meet my new friend and roommate Nandini Murthy.
Cabir- Hii Nandini!! I am Cabir... Navya's boyfriend.
Nandini- Hii!
Navya introduced Nandini with everyone except Manik. Mukti and Alya hugged her and Dhruv shook hands with her. Lastly Navya introduced Manik.
Navya- Nandini.... He is Manik Malhotra lead singer of Fab 5.
Manik and Nandini said hi to each other with smile and shook hands.
Fab 5 and NavNi settled on their table. They hanged out for some time and left for their respective classes.

In the classroom
Nandini entered in the classroom and settled on a corner bench. She was busy in her mobile when Aryaman came near her.
Aryaman- Hi Nandini.... May I?
Nandini nodded and he sat beside her.

Navya came and saw Nandini seated with Aryaman. She smiled at Nandu and sat behind them with some random girl. Navya texted someone.

Here Aryaman was looking at Nandini but she was busy in her phone.

Aryaman: It seems someone is very busy!

Nandini looked up.

Aryaman: Nandini mai tumse baat kar raha hun..

Nandini: Ohh.. Sorry mera dhyaan nhi tha.

Aryaman: Yeah, It's alright.

Nandini just looked at him.

Aryaman: So, Nandini as we are friends now we should know each other. So, tell me about yourself.

Nandini: I don't have anything to tell you.