Chapter 15

Hello Readers!!
I know you are excited to read further.
So here is the next part.

Happy reading.

---------------------------

Next 2 days passed in jiffy. Nandini was not allowed to move out of the house. Gang visited and took a good care of her inspite of Nandini assuring about her recovery.  Nandini had a talk with her dad but didn't inform him about the accident.

Finally after 2 days, Nandini was going to college. NavNi got ready and Cabir picked them up.

Space Academy

Cavya and Nandini reached canteen where all the gang was waiting for them. They exchanged pleasantries and decided to have breakfast. When they were chitchatting, someone tapped on Nandini's shoulder. She looked behind and smiled seeing a person.
Nandini - Hi abhimanyu! Good morning ☺
Abhimanyu - Hi Nandini! How are you feeling now? I haven't seen you since past 2 days. I was really worried for you.
Nandini - I'm feeling much better now. Actually my friends didn't allow me to come to college. Thank you so much for saving me.
Abhimanyu - Don't thank me. Thank God that he sent me at the right time.
Nandini smiled.
Navya - Please join us
Abhimanyu.
Abhimanyu sat on the empty chair beside Nandini.
This irked Manik but he let it go.
Mukti: So Abhimanyu tell us something about yourself...
Abhimanyu: Well, you all know my name. My hometown is in Delhi. I persuade engineering for an year in Delhi but I always had passion for music. My parents pressurized me to take Engineering over Music. But after one year I realised that I can't live without music so I left engineering, my house and came here. I took an admission here for the first year.
Cabir: That's a great story. But does your parents know that you are here?
Abhimanyu: A part of them already knew that this is going to happen one day. But now let's hope for the best!!
Dhruv: Don't worry you are in Space now. This is a great platform for all emerging talents.
Alya: And I'm sure your parents will understand you someday.
Abhimanyu smiled lightly.
Navya: You have joined first year that means you will be in our class. I and Nandini are freahers and all these are our seniors.
Abhimanyu: Well that's good. I thought I would be lost in this big college.
Nandini: Don't worry we will show you around. And thank you once again for what all you did for me.
Abhimanyu: It's okay Nandini. After all we are friends? We are right?
Nandini: Yesss!!
Abhimanyu: So 'Friendship main No sorry and No Thank you'
Manik who was busy in his phone or pretending to be busy got irritated after Abhimanyu's entry but silently heard their conversation. Abhimanyu jelled up with all easily. Manik became more irritated as Nandini was laughing on Abhi's jokes.
Manik was going to intervened when they heard an announcement which stated that all should gather in auditorium. They left to auditorium as Principal called all the students.

Auditorium
Principal - I know all of you are confused due to sudden meeting but there is some good news for all of you.
People started murmuring among each other.
Principal - Silence please! This year our college is conducting Musicana. This is a big opportunity for freshers as well as seniors. This year the band who wins the Musicana will sign a contract with M-Labels for 2 years.
Everyone cheered loudly.
Principal - So enroll your names fast. All the rules and regulations will be written on the form. Don't let go this opportunity.
Principal left after the announcement.

Fab 5 decided to jam for sometime. NavNi and AbhiMan (Abhimanyu + Aryaman) left to attend lectures.

Fab 5 Jam room
Fab 5 were chilling after 2 hours of  continues practice when Cabir's phone rang.
Cabir - Hello baby! Where are you?
Navya - I'm done with my lectures. I'm waiting at canteen. Come after your jamming session.
Cabir - We will come in 5.
Navya - OKay.

Canteen
NavNi and AbhiMan were discussing something when Fab 5 enterd the canteen.
Mukti - What were you discussing? Something serious?
Alya - Ya? What happened? Any problem?