Chapter 8

Hello readers!

Sorry I made you all wait for so long. So here you go.

Enjoy reading and inline comments are welcome!

--------------

Manik: But how did you got the address?

Nandini: I messaged Alya asking about the address.

All of them looked at Alya and she nodded in yes.

Cabir: But where is Navya?

Navya: I'm here Cabir.

Everyone turned towards the door to see Navya. Cabir went and hugged her.

Cabir: You okay?

Navya: Yes why?

She came inside and saw Nandini and Aryamaan. Where both of them gave her a pleading smile.

Manik: Tum teeno to sath me the na?

Aryamaan: Yes, we were together. But..

Navya: Shut up Aryamaan.

Nandini: But.. actually..

Navya: You too Nandini.

Nandini looked down.

Alya: What happened Navya? Why are you so much angry with them?

Navya went inside and sat on a chair and all except Alya, Nandini and Aryamaam followed her. Alya welcomed Nandini and Aryamaan and asked them to sit.

Navya again looked at both of them and made an angry face. All rest were just looking at her and the direction in which she is looking.

Manik: Stop this yaar.. What happened?

Navya: Don't shout Manik.

Manik: Okay sorry.. but will you let us know anything?

Navya: So, guys will you tell or should I tell them?

She looking at Nandini and Aryamaan. Both looked down again.

Mukti: Cut this suspense man. Navya speak up.

Navya: Okay I will tell. So, in the afternoon we were thrown out of the class because of Aryamaan and Nandu.

Dhruv: To kya tum is wajah se gussa ho ?

Navya glared at him. Dhruv made hands up move. Rest all giggled at him.

Mukti: You continue Navya. Ignore him.

Navya: Toh we were thrown out of class. So, we decided to roam around the city. Navya narrated about all the fun they had before she got Cabir's call.

Mukti: To isme gussa hone wali kaunsi baat thi?

Navya: Aage suno kya hua...

--------------

Flashback:

Navya came back with a smile on her face after the call when she saw Nandini and Aryamaan were not on their places. She looked here and there and soon someone palmed her mouth before she could scream. Someone pointed a gun on her head. The person came in front of her and Navya was shocked from core. She heard a sound gun's trigger pulling. She closed her eyes. Cabir came in front of her eyes saying "I love you Navya". She remembered her parents, Fab 5 and Nandini. She opened her eyes in fear heard that person's voice.

Person 1: Tumhe kya lagta hai tum bohot smart ho? Mujhse bhi smart? Aisa bilkul nhi hai samjhi tum?

A guy having a mask on his face said this. Navya struggled to shout when someone else held another gun on her neck. This was too much Navya now she barely managed to look in that direction to find one more person with a ghost mask on face.