Chapter 5

Hello guys!

I know I'm super late for the update. SORRY kaan pakad ke! :( 

Here you go...

--------------------------------------------------------

Next morning

Space Academy

Nandini was waiting for Navya in the class as Navya had gone with Cabir when Aryamaan came and sat beside her.

Aryamaan: Hi Nandini!

Nandini: Ohh hi Aryamaan.

Aryamaan: How are you?

Nandini: I'm good! Mujhe kya hua hai?

Aryamaan: Nhi wo tum kal assembly ke pehele hi chali gayi isiliye pucha.

Nandini: No, I'm fine. And what about assembly?

Aryamaan: Wo kal tum nhi aayi thi na assembly me. Kyun?

Nandini: Pr kal to assembly nhi hui na?

Aryamaan: Nhi toh. I attended it.

Nandini: But Navya..

Before she could say anything, the class started. One hour class ended. Nandini got Navya's call.

Nandini: Hey why didn't u attend the class?

Navya: Sorry dear I was late for it. Leave it come in canteen we all are waiting for you.

Nandini: Yeah sure.

Navya: Come fast.

Nandini: Han.. Bye.

Nandini ended the call.

Nandini: Aryamaan bye see u later. I have to go now my friends are waiting.

Aryamaan: Okay bye bye. See you.

Nandini reached canteen and spotted her friends.

Dhruv: Are hii Nandu. Come sit.

She sat beside Dhruv. The sitting arrangement was like Dhruv-Nandini-Manik-Mukti-Cabir-Navya-Alya. Cabir came with coffee and tea for all. He by mistake gave tea cup to Manik. Nandini saw this and exchanged her coffee cup with his. Manik observed this and smiled looking at her. She smiled in return.

Manik mouthed "Thank you" to her. But he was so loud that everyone heard it.

Cabir: Thank you kyun bhai?

Manik baffled. Nandini smiled sheepishly.

Manik: Wo.. Wo tumhe Thank you bola maine.

Cabir: Ohh achha!

Manik let out a sigh of relief.

Everyone got into conversation again. And Nandini remembered about the assembly thing.

Nandini: Navya, Kal assembly cancel ho gayi thi na?

Navya: Ha kyun?

Nandini: Wo.. I met Aryamaan today he said he attended it.

Cabir: Kya Nandu tum bhi.. Aryamaan ki baato pr dhyaan de rahi ho.

Nandini: Nhi but he said that..

Mukti: Chod na Nandu.. First year students ki assembly cancel hui thi. Usne kuch aur attend kar liya hoga..

Nandini was not fully convinced by the answers but remained quiet.

Here Manik was messaging someone while smirking. A peon came near their table.

Peon: Fab 5 aapko principle ke cabin me bulaya hai.

Dhruv: Ji, hum abhi aate hai.

Fab 5 got up from their seats.

Alya: Navya Nandu class k baad yahi milo.

Navya: Yup bye.

Fab 5 left. NavNi also left for the class. While going, they saw crowd near the notice board. They came to know that there is a 'FRESHERS PARTY' for students on Saturday and there is a meeting about it tomorrow. Both became very excited. They reached the class. Throughout the lecture, they were discussing about what to do in fresher's party. The lecture ended. NavNi ran to canteen where Fab 5 were waiting for them. They spend some time together and left for their respective homes.

Somewhere in Mansion,

A person was looking at the projector screen which was displaying Nandini's photo. He is holding a dart and points it on her picture. The dart sticks on her head. The person laughs loudly and says, "Freshers party ka din tumhara akhri din hoga."

--------------------------------------------------

To know more stay tuned.

Till then bbyee :)

Sunshine1216