Chapter 12

A/N
Helllllllooooo..........
I'm super duper happy with the response. I was gonna quit writing. But the likes comments and views inspired me to continue.
A big thank you to all the readers.
Do check my other stories, you can find them in my profile.
Happy reading...
------------------

Manik went in Nandini's bedroom. He took out his t shirt and went in bathroom to wash the stain. He came out of bathroom half naked and at the same time Nandini came in the room and both bumped into eachother...

Manik held her by waist but himself got imbalanced and both landed on Nandini's bed. Manik was on Nandini, his bare chest was touching her body.
She shivered with his touch. She opened her eyes and looked at him. Manik was already looking at her.
There trance broke with Cabir's shout.
Cabir : Manikkkk... Nandiniiii... jaldi aajao... Pizza is here....
Both realized their position and stood up.
Manik: Wo Cabir ne mere t-shirt pr coke gira diya tha toh mai wohi saaf karne aaya tha...
Nandini: Koi baat nhi... Sorry mera dhyaan nhi tha... tumhari t-shirt to gili hogayi h... Laao mai press kar deti hu...
Manik gave it to her and she quickly ironed it. Manik wore the tshirt.
Manik: Thank you Nandini.
Nandini just smiled.
Saying this Manik raised his plam in direction of Nandini and asked.
Manik: Toh chale?
Nandini hesitantly gave in and held his hand. Both walked together to the living room.
Everyone already started eating pizza...
Manik grabbed two slices and gave one to Nandini. All of them enjoyed the pizza with lots of gapshap and mastii...
At night everyone decided to stay there but Manik refused and went home.
Dhrulya and CaVya slept in Nandini and Navya's room respectively. So Mukti and Nandini bunked on the couches.
At midnight someone climbed up from the balcony and entered in living room. That person went towards Nandini's room. But it was locked. The person came back and saw Nandini sleeping on the couch. The person sat on the rocking chair the near window.
Something disturbed Nandini's sleep and she opened her eyes. She was hell scared to see someone sitting on rocking chair. She rubbed her eyes and saw again but found no one. But she found the balcony door open. The curtains were blowing with the wind. Closing those doors she came back; adjusting her blanket she slept again.
The person hiding behind the balcony chair disappeared. He climbed down the pipe. Reaching the ground he made a call.
(Person 1: P1 Person 2: P2)
P1: I was so close but damm....
P2: Ek kaam diya hai tumhe wo bhi nhi hota tumse??
P1: Sorry wo... Mai...
P2: Shut up...
Line got disconnected.
Screen freezes on P1's determined face.
-----------------
Kaisa laga chapter batana jarur...
Aur kaun hoga wo P1 aur P2???
Think... think...

Stay tuned to know more...

Till then bbyee.

Lots of love

-Sunshine1216