Chapter 11

Hello readers!!
I know this too too late...
But here is the next chapter
If anyone wants to recollect the story plz go and refer the previous chapters
Happy Reading!!
--------------

A brand-new morning came to everyone’s life. All excited minds were heading up for college as tomorrow they had Fresher’s party. But someone was still sleeping on her bed and that was Navya; Who slept late as she was talking to Cabir on phone. But our Nandini being an early riser was ready for college having her breakfast and time to time seeing the clock.

Nandini: Ye Navya ab tak kaise nhi uthi? Dekh kar aati hun..
She made her way to Navya’s room. And saw her sleeping with her phone in her hand. Nandini chuckled and tried to wake her up.
Nandini: Navya Utho... We are getting late for college.
After few minutes Navya opened her eyes and saw Nandini ready for college.
Navya: Haaye Nandu, tum itni jaldi ready ho gayi?
She said in a sleepy voice.
Nandini: Jaldi nhi late hua h...
Navya: Nandini tum jaao... Hum thodi der me aate h...
Nandini: I'll wait for you Navya... Chalo jaldi ready ho jaao...
Navya: Nhi... You go and attend the lecture... Atleast tum dhyaan deti ho lecture me mujhe notes to mil jayenge...
Nandini slapped her forehead.
Nandini: Oh God Navya... Theek hai.. mai nikalti hu... see you in college..
Navya: Done!!
Navya showed her thumbs up snuggling back in her blanket. 
Nandini bided bye and left for college.
Reaching college she got to know that there are no lectures today as everyone is busy in Fresher's Party preparations.
Navya hasn't showed up yet. So Nandini decided to head for library. As everyone was busy in the preparation offcourse the staircase and corridor which leads to library were empty. While climbing the stairs Nandini felt as if someone is following her. Once twice she felt like that. While crossing the corridor she turned back but found no one. Her phone ranged and it was Alya.
Nandini : Good Morning Alya...
Alya: Morning sweety... Where are you?
Nandini: in Library
Alya: Library?? Seriously? Tomorrow is Fresher's...
Nandini: I know... but
Alya: No ifs and buts Nandu... I'm in the canteen... Come fast... I want to show you something...
Nandini: Okay I'll be there in 5.
She again walked back from library and again she felt like someone is following her. But she ignored and reached canteen; where she met Alya.
Alya: Hey dear... I'm ordering coffee u want a some?
Nandini: Yes Sure.
Alya ordered coffee for them and both grabbed the nearby seats.
Nandini: Now tell what u wanted to show me?
Alya: Oh yes...
Alya showed a picture to Nandini.
Alya: Look at this dress... How's it? I'm planning to wear this for freshers.
Nandini: The dress is very pretty... And you look Hott....
Alya: Thank you... Yesterday I went for shopping with Dhruv...he got so bored but I got this dress.
Nandini: Great!!
Alya: What are you wearing Nandu?
Nandini: I don't know I haven't decided yet...
Alya: Are you insane? You haven't decided yet??
Nandini: Why don't u come to my place and help me.. Navya still might be at home. We will have lunch and have some fun what say?
Alya: Your plan is very good... But in an hour we have to practice as we are performing tomorrow. So how about this?
After we finish the practice we all girls will meet at ur place to help you..
Nandini: Swell.
Both finished the coffee with a chit chat.

While on the other side
A person wearing hoddie was talking on phone.
P1 : I'm keeping an eye on her.... Yeah okay... Done... Bye..

Here Alya left for the practice now Nandini was sitting alone checking her phone.
After sometime Navya joined her and both decied to take a walk around campus.
In the afternoon both went to meet Fab 5.
When someone called Manik and he sneaked out.

While on the other side 2 guys were talking in a corner
Guy1: Sari arrangements theek se ho rahi hai na?
Guy2: Yes.
Guy1: Aur decoration light vagera sab sahi se fit ki gayi hai na? Mai ain time pr koi gadbad nhi chata... ?
Guy2: Yes Manik.
Guy1: Spot light sahi time pr sahi jagah girni chahiye. Tum samjh rahe ho na meri baat ko....
Guy2: Sab ho jayega...
Guy1: Good.
Both shook hads and left from there.

Scene changed to Fab 5 jamming room

Here Manik joined other friends.
Cabir: Guys let's practice once again and then we will dismiss.
Manik: Yes, let's take a break for 5 mins and then we will start.
Meanwhile Nandini and Alya shared the plan with Mukti and Navya. They started planning about tomorrow. Manik rested his head on chair. Dhruv and Cabir went outside.
After the break NavNi left for home  and FAB5 resumed their jamming session.
Reaching home NavNi retired to their rooms for a nap.
At 4 pm Navya woke Nandini up saying Mukti and Alya has left from College.
NavNi got fresh. Both cleaned the house a little bit and arranged everything nicely.
Alya and Mukti rang the door bell. NavNi welcomed them. Muklya were impressed seeing their apartment.
Mukti brought snacks while on the way and Navya arranged soft drinks. They started to pick outfits for NavNi. No one noticed time as the girl gang was having so much fun....
Nandini got her dad's call and she went in balcony.
While on the other side the door bell rang. Navya opened the door and was shocked to see Cabir. She hugged him.
Dhruv: Hum bhi saath me.... Koi hume bhi to andar bulaao...
Navya welcomed Manik and Dhruv too.
She called Mukti and Alya out.
Alya hugged Dhruv. All settled in the living room.
Here Nadini unaware of this was busy in talking to her father.
Cabir: Toh girls hogayi tayari?
Alya: Yes almost.
Dhruv: Almost? Kal to Alya ne mujhe mall me ghuma ghuma ke pareshaan kar diya.
Alya slapped his shoulder lightly.
Mukti: Guys abhi hum sab yehi h to dinner saath me karte h..
Manik: Don't worry... I have already ordered pizza... Shayad aata hi hoga...
All were chit chatting when Cabir accidently spilled coke on Manik's t shirt.
Manik: Saale... Gira diya na...
Cabir: Sorry Manik... Tu ja saaf karle na... Navya isko bathroom dikh do...
Navya asked him go in any bedroom.
Manik went in Nandini's bedroom. He took out his t shirt and went in bathroom to wash the stain. He came out of bathroom half naked and at the same time Nandini came in the room and both bumped into eachother...

---------------
Nandu ko kaun stalk kar raha h?

MaNan in a room alone??? Kya hoga aage???

Excited to know??

Stay tuned to know more!

Lots of love

--Sunshine1216