Chapter 6

Hey readers! 

I made you all wait for so long for next part. Actully now for sometime I'm free from my exams. 

So here you go!

Enjoy reading.

-----------------------------------------------

Next morning everyone was gathered for the meeting. The seniors were organizing the party for freshers. After a long speech, they announced that the partners will be selected for the party just like prom. This started and the partners were chosen by chits. One by one everyone got their partners. The partners were like Mukti-Dhruv

Alya-Cabir

Manik- Nandini

Navya- (Some random guy) Sahil.

All of them were happy as they got their friends as their partner expect Navya. The meeting dismissed and all got back to their classes. Navya and Nandini were walking towards their class.

Navya: Nandu, Humesha mere saath hi aisa kyun hota hai?

Nandini: Kya hua?

Navya: God knows ye Sahil kaun hai! Mujhe hi aisa partner kyun mila!

Nandini chuckled on her statement.

Navya: Don't laugh okay! Pata chale mai to puri party me iss Sahil ko dundhti rahungi.

Nandini: Chodo na navya!

Navya: Hmmmm..... Okay.

They reached the class and grabbed their seats. Aryamaan was already present in the class who waved at them when they entered the class. The class started.

Aryamaan: Hey girls...

Navya: Hi

Aryamaan: So, did you both got your partners?

Navya: Ha

Nandini laughed on her. Aryamaan asked her the reason for her laugh. Nandini narrated the story and both started giggling.

Aryamaan: Ohh Sahil I know him.

Navya: Ohh you know him? Do you have his picture?

Aryamaan: Someone is desperate to see him?? Calm down!

Aryamaan chuckled. Nandini gestured him what? In return he winked at her with a mischievous grin on his face. Nandini understood that and kept quiet.

Aryamaan showed Navya a photo of random guy wearing brown half sweater, with over oiled hair, big glasses giving a horrified look.

Navya in excitement snatched the phone from his hand and looked at the picture. Her happy face turned into a disdain expression. She helplessly looked at Nandini. Nandini took the phone from her hand and burst out laughing loudly Aryamaan too joined her. But immediately stopped as Navya gave them an angry look.

Navya: I'm not going to attend the party and that's final.

Nandini: No Navya he looks nice see.

She showed her the photo again. Navya made a bad face.

Aryamaan: Yeah! I liked his sweater. I'm planning to buy the same one.

Nandini: And look at his hairstyle it's so cool!

Navya looked at them with a blank face. Seeing her both again started laughing. Navya made a grumpy face. But their session was disturbed by the professor who was observing them from past 10 minutes. As a result, he threw them out of the class. The trio came out of the class.

Aryamaan: (still laughing) Oh God my stomach is paining.

Navya: Achha hua! Waise who is your partner.

Aryamaan: Come I will show you.

They went near the window of the classroom.

Aryamaan: The girl with in pink shirt on the third seat from left. She is Shreya.

Navya's mood was again off seeing his partner. Even she was pretty.

Aryamaan: Nandini Who is your partner?

Nandini: Manik.

She smiled brightly.

Arymaan: That's great!

Nandini looked at Navya.

Nandini: Are Navya, chill! We will find someone else for you.

Aryamaan: Yeah don't worry and Cabir to hai hi na..

Navya just hummed in return.

Aryamaan: So, as we are kicked out of the class we are free now. Guys lets roam around the city.

Nandini: Yeah that's a nice idea. I'm in!

Aryamaan: Chalo Navya Maja aayega.

Navya was a little tensed.

Nandini: Navya kaha kho gayi?

Navya : Ha ha lets go... jate hai na. I'll just be back okay.

Aryamaan: Okay..

Navya left from there and went to washroom. and returned back to them after sometime.

Aryamaan: So, girls see you in half an hour?

Navya: Yup done!

Trio went to their respective homes. Navya and Nandu got ready in casuals. Aryamaan called them saying that he will pick them up from their house.

Within sometime, Aryamaan reached their house and they started their journey. First, they decided to go the Gateway of India. They reached the destination. Nandini was happy seeing it. Trio clicked few pictures. Spending some time there they decided to leave for beach. They roamed and played on the beach and enjoyed beach food. A car was following them every time. While the trio was having an ice cream Navya received a call from Cabir.

Nandini: Dekho isse toh raha nhi jata.. haha

Navya blushed and picked up the call and excused her.

Navya: Hello!

Cabir: Hey baby! Not missing me? Enjoying with your friends huh?

Navya: Its nothing like that. Batao call kyun kiya?

Cabir: Wo we guys decided to party at Alya's house. Be there with Nandini in evening okay?

Navya: Done Cabir. We will be there.

Cabir: Baby I miss you come soon..

Navya: Yes, Cabir Bye.

Navya came back with a smile on her face when she saw Nandini and Aryamaan were not on their places. She looked here and there and soon someone palmed her mouth before she could scream. Someone pointed a gun on her head. The person came in front of her and Navya was shocked.

The scene freezes on Navya's Shocked face.

-----------------------------------------------

So how exciting will be the Fresher's Party? Who was following the trio? and who was that person with the gun?

To know more stay tuned.

Please give your revies by votes and comments. 

Till then bbyee. Love. 

-Sunshine1216