Chapter 13

Hello Readers!!
Hope you all are healthy and safe.
I know I'm too late. But finally I got some time to write the story.
Those who have lost the track can read the story from beginning or you can read this quick recap.
Happy reading!!

--------------------

Recap : Nandini joined Space Academy. Navya is her roommate. Navya introduced Fab 5 and Nandini, now they are friends. Fab 5 and Navya's behaviour is suspicious. All of them hangout together everytime. A Person attacked on Nandini but someone saved her. NavNi became friends with Aryaman. Space is organizing fresher's party and Manan are partners. . Someone is planning to kill nandini at fresher's party. Now story will continue from here....

--------------------

The next morning everybody woke up late. Boys left to their respective places after brunch. Now the girls had a big task to work upon. And it was to get dressup and shine at the party. From slipping into the dresses, doing make-up and hair, they all enjoyed the "perp-part" of the Fresher's party. And do not forgot the gossips and girly fun they had. Finally the girls were ready and boys came to pick them. The breathtaking beauties made the boys go gaga over them.

Alya's outfit

Navya's outfit

Navya's outfit

Mukti's outfit

Mukti's outfit