Spain X reader - specific places - pt.1

This one's for Tilly_loo, a crackfic 4 ya because this one's going to be a funny one And there's a twist. The video is America can't get his pants on. (Idk if you call this a crackfic but it starts a little bit serious.)

              (Y/n). It's (y/n) (l/n). That girl with (h/l), (h/c) hair?! No? With (e/c) eyes?? C'mon let me tell you about someone;

~~3rd Person POV~~

              She was awake. Awake at 4.18 am. What was she doing? She was on a mission. There she had pictures of people, she zoomed in in specific places. "Yes...... there it is..." It seems like she has spotted her new target. "Antonio Fernandez carriedo, huh?" She grinned wickedly and licked her lips as if it was the perfect meal in a resteraunt. She would do it tommorow. It's already late.

              By day, (y/n) is a girl who is shy and an asocial, she doesn't like sounds. She mostly likes to draw and study in school. She is a girl who is wild and charismatic. Men would easily fall into her trap but, will fail in protecting their specific place. Even so, they both are similar in appearances. In short, both (y/n) and she are polar opposites. Here's story of a love triangle.

              (Y/n) watched quietly from the corner as the group infront of her made obnoxious laugh escape from their mouths. She blushed when he caught her staring at him, making her hide her red face with her sleeve. Antonio only smiled, chuckling at her bashfulness. Though it was small crush for (y/n), her heart decides to make it to a full-blown crush. Well, they were already friends but, they would rarely meet eachother as (y/n) would mysteriously disappear after a crowd of fans cover the trio. To be in truth, the spanish man was also having a crush. With she. Welp, Here comes the time skip-

Time skip brought to you by BIBD Baiduri bank account. Idfk ok. I feel like only asians will know this.

               The bell rang through the halls, making their class be dismissed by the teacher. Antonio, Farncis and Gilbert walked out of the door with eachother talking, when they saw (y/n) walking out with a book in hand. When she saw the trio she froze up and began turning around to the opposite hall then, proceeding yo run away. Unfortunately, the trio managed to catch up with the short girl in no time. "Hey frau, vhy are jou running avay from us?" Gilbert said, running without panting. Germans. Lucky bastards (A/N : ROMANO?? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?)

              "Gilbert's rig't mon chere, why are you running away?" Francis said on the other side "So would you like to tell us, chica?"

              You turned your head to the side and you saw Antonio. You fainted and dropped on the floor. The trio screeched to a halt before rushing to your body. "Uhhh......I think jou scared zhe frau, Antonio..."

              "No shit sherlock......." you murmured, before you lost your conciousness. (Is this how we spell it?)