Prussia X Reader - The unexpected happened

Request by TheHumanGlaceon. Oh, as promised, this is a Soulmate AU. Warnings: MILD LANGUAGE amd the mentions NIGHTCLUBBING.

             You were in a nightclub, chilling and all. There to pick up all your friends if they got too tipsy. Luckily, you were a ghost to the nightclub kingdom and no one bothered you. Being the good 'friend' you were, you only drank water. You felt something being written on your arm, slowly. Pulling down your sleeve, you see words on it.

'Awesome, Awesome, Awesome, Awesome.'

              Okay, what the fuck. The level of narcissism for this dude seems like an infinity. So you decided to make a little message for him.

'Okay, Mr. Awesome. I get it.'

              You could've put a longer message but, it would be too lame to do so. Or unawesome. Haha. After a few good seconds, you could feel your soulmate writing back to you.

'Holy shit, you're real?'

              You rolled your eyes. You decided to fuck around for a bit and gave a sarcastic comment.

'No, I'm a unicorn.'

              You heard an obnoxious laughter ringing out after that. And then a loud bang, as if the person hit his arm or fist on a hard surface. You felt a stinging sensation in your arm shortly after, hissing out from the pain. You looked at where the voice was, finding only a man with (what you assumed) was his friends looking at his arm in amusement.

Shit. Was that him?

'Hey, are you an albino guy?'

'How'd you know?'

'I'm looking at you right now.'

              The said man where you saw looking at his arm in amazement was turning his head here and there, none seem to find you-

              Oh shit. Holy shit. Holy shit...

              His eyes finally locked onto yours as you awkwardly stared at him from the other side of the room. He stood up from his seat and walked his way towards you. Feeling stupid and panicky, you grabbed your friend and went out the club.

              "H-Hey! Wait up-!" You heard the white-haired man call out, catching up.

              Unfortunately, your friend betrayed you and made you fall down, dragging you down with them. What bullcrap is this? You were suprised that he wasn't tired or anything and felt slightly envious about it. He helped you up and helped you carry your friend back into the car.

              You both stood out the car and he smirked, "So, you're my awesome soulmate?"

              "Do I look like a unicorn to you?" You smiled back, giving a smartass answer to rub the obviousness in his face.

              He made a weird laugh, "Of course the awesome Gilbert can't unawesomely mistake my soulmate as a unicorn!" He boasted, you could literally see sparkles radiating from him.

              "Well, the awesome Gilbert, I'm your awesome soulmate, (y/n)."

*clapping* And that's How I Met Your Mother.