Grim Reaper!2P!Prussia X Reader - Life is like Sims

Sorry for not doing your requests i just cant anymore so have an angry pregnant reader instead

              This was the opposite of what Gilen was tasked to do. Both of you were panicking while you were screaming your lungs out in pain. Why was he helping a random woman going through labour?

              "Fuck! Can you go any-" You grunted in pain, "FASTER!?"

              Gilen nodding his head, pushing on the gas pedal harder in fear. He had no time to communicate and he was already afraid of being shouted at.

-

              Once he reached the hospital; he had to carried you with ease and barreled through people, mouthing a 'sorry' and cringing everytime he came in contact with a person. He knocked down the Labour Room's door with his side and gave you to the nearest doctor. Then he promptly went down to his knees, panting.

              Before they could ask, he held up his hand and catched his breath. By the time he regained his composure, you were already taken away to another room. He leaned against a chair near him, giving a large sigh. He could hear you screaming from the other room as you gave birth, facing down at the floor.

              "You alright there, bud?" A doctor asked him.

              He nodded, his anxiety kicking in as quick as the doctor came. The doctor slid a water bottle to him with a smile. He looked up at him, taking the water bottle and drinking it.

              "Dr. Jones," He introduced himself, sitting beside him, "How about you?"

              He shakily signed at Dr. Jones, using sign language, his name. Then, thirtly drinking more water.

              "Gilen, huh? How's it like knowing that you'll be a father?"

              Gilen widened his eyes and spitted out his water, which suprised Dr. Jones. He signed at Dr. Jones in a quick manner.

              'I'm not the father! I'm just a person who happened to pass by!'

-

              Lutz laughed and gave a hard pat on Gilen's back for his first try at taking a soul.

              Initially, he was about to take the soul of your husband when he had died from slipping down the stairs. A stupid reason to die, but the sight of a twisted neck was quite gruesome. But instead; God had fated you to go in labour at that time, making him feel panic when he heard another pained scream.

              Instictively, he went in and saw you writhing in pain. Feeling pitiful with what was left of some humanity he had, he decided to help you. It was exhausting but, worth it eventhough he got shouted at.

              Through the mirrors he could hear and see you asking for where he was, Dr. Jones replying that he had no idea where Gilen went. You seem to slump in the hospital's bed, overwhelmed with fatigue, guilt and thankfulness.

              Fatigue, because you gave birth and it hurt like hell. Guilt because you shouted at some random person who looked genuinely concerned about you and pitiful himself. Thankfulness because he helped you eventhough you were screeching your head off at him. You wanted to thank him ask about how you could repay him.

              Though one thing seemed to stand out for you, why was he in your house? The thought of how he could get in or why he was in was extremely suspicious. You felt some sort of hard thump while in the kitchen, before your water broke. What was that sound coming from? Where was your (husband/name) when you were going through labour?

              So many questions began to make you mentally tired, easily drifting off to sleep.

              Gilen changed the mirror to its' original state, glad that you sucessfully gave birth.

-

              It's been a few years that passed, but it felt like months for Gilen. He had a day off, Lutz taking over his shift and telling him to go relax.

              He decided to take a stroll at a lovely park he saw while taking a soul. It was quiet, calm, a nice breeze passing by as he walked down a cobblestone road. He stopped and closed his eyes, basking in the sunlight that had hit his face.

              That was until something hit him. Quite literaly. The ball had hit his face so hard, that he got knocked off his feet and fell to the ground. Feet were rushing to him, as he tried to get on his feet.

              "Are you alright?" A familiar voice asked him, worriedly, pulling him up by his arm while a child tried to push him to his feet.

              He nodded before hearing a gasp, making him freeze. Oh no.

              "Y-You! You're that guy right?" Your face seem to light up at the sight of him, making him back away.

              He denied, shaking his head and walking away briskly.

              "Hey, wait! I want to thank you!" Then; he bolted away out of anxiety, way to quick for your feet to catch.

Im sorry if gil was OOC i thought of sims as the grim reaper sims and went to write this