2p!Finland X Reader - A crush to crush on crushes crushing you

Requested by MilkyChocolateWaves, this was hard but, worth it :))) idk what to name the title honestly XD sorry if they are OOC.

~~2nd Person POV~~

              There it is. His heart beat quickened and his face gaining heat, he had this warm feeling that felt like it was dipping his whole heart into a hot water multiple times (which was exaggeration since, he didn't know what this foreign feeling is). He felt both irked and irratated by this feeling, what the hell was special about you?

              He turned to glare at you from the farthest corner of the cafe, only to blush more and turn away when you turned to where the heating glare was. You slightly noticed him, but you shrugged and continue on drinking your (favourite/drink).

              He hated it, but he was addicted to it. That warm feeling. Heck, what ever he was doing, staring and following you was stalker-ish. Maybe he was obssessed? Time was passing and you left the shop. He soon followed after, you heard his footsteps and stopped. Making him stop too. You moved to the left, he followed. You moved backwards, he followed. You turned around and he followed. Frustrated, he just turned back, facing to the front and stomped away, glaring at you. With a slight blush?

              "Is there something you want?" You wanted to scream out, but you were shy, so that would only happen in your dreams. Actually, if there was somebody there to help you.

              "Hi, (y/n)!!" A voice said beside you, making you jump.

              You sighed in relief, "Hi, Berwald." It's just your friend.

              Suddenly, Berwald pulled out the said man that seemingly 'stalked' you from his back and put him infront of himswlf.

              "This is Thurston, My wife~! Isn't he just adorable!" Berwald cooed, making 'Thurston' blush and glare at him.

              You chuckled before your face turned into a look of suprise and confusion, "Wait, Ber-" He made a questioning sound, looking at you, "A-are you...."

              "Gay?" He stood there, frozen before he laughed loudly, gaining attention from the padestrians and passer-bys, also making Thurston hide his face in embarassment.

              He laughed so hard that his sides hurt and he had to grip both of his sides tightly. "H-hold on-" His words turned into a wheeze then wheezing-laughing.

              "Oh my god, this is why we're friends, (y/n). I just love you to death (no homo/hetero tho)"

              "Mhm, me too (no homo/hetero too, bro)." You smiled.

              There was an uncomfortable silence before Berwald said something, "Oh, silly me! You guys forgot to introduce yourselves."

              You awkwardly turned to face him, smiling in a way like when you turned to face him, "I'm (y/n), (Y/n)
(l/n)."

              He glared at you slightly, if not he glared at you half-heartedly, "Thurston Väinämöinen."

              Well, this one is going to be a tough nut to break and open up to. You're up for a challenge, though. You smiled as he did the opposite, while shaking eachother's hand. And yet again, awkwardly.

              Well, you know what they say. Opposites attract eacthother.

Mmmm Quality story there Ponk, forgive me if it you weren't satisfied with it.