Male!2P!Belarus X Reader - Philia

Hoe no brown cow a nice man with a nice tie and a strange woman with a strange noose. I‘m sorry if belarus is OOC. Butimaginereaderwithmorganfreeman's voice in this one.

              "Finally, I can leave the Homo Sapien planet....With peace." You said, looking down at the skyscraper.

              The heights, incredibly high and mighty. Undoubtly, scary too. You were about to take the large step towards heaven when somebody held you back.

              "Wha-" Tears sprang out of his eyes, "What are you doing!?"

              You sighed,"Nikolai, I have an urgent meeting with death after dealing with edgy depression and craving for death." Nikolai looked at you confused with his tear stained face before shaking his head.

             "(Y/n)!" He cried out, when you tried to wriggle out of his grip and jump over the railing.

              That action seemed to make Nikolai hug you tightly and sob loudly while you were in the middle of having oxygen outage.

-
-
-
-

              "(Y-y/n)?" He hiccuped, looking at you, "(Y/n)! I am so s-sorry!" He panicked not knowing what to do.

              "Idiot brother." A deep but, an all-too-familiar voice said.

              "Big brother?" He looked up and met with his Victor‘s red blood eyes.

              "And this?" He pointed at your fainted figure. "This is the woman you long for?"

              He nodded, but his brother sighed, "Pathetic." Nikolai looked away.

              Victor walked away, to prevent his ‘little brother‘ from getting more nasty remarks coming out of his mouth and prevent Nikolai from getting more butt-hurt. He‘s a special boy. (I love my refrences, mhm)

              Nikolai carried you up, putting his jacket on you. Eventhough you weren't shivering from the cold, he (exaggeratingly) thought that you would die of Hypothermia and walked to where your apartment was. He didn‘t understand why you were always nihilistic, you had almost everything a human being wanted.

              Well, except for relationships and friendships. Those were slightly non-existent to your life. Nikolai was an exception however, he was something that unexpectedly came into your life. Like waking up to your first period. Tragically, unexpected, shocking and uncomfortable. But, you got used to it sooner.

              And, the poor Belarusian had a clichè crush on you. Quite a sappy, cute story really. But, a love story nevertheless.

To be continued.

Probs when I have an idea what to do next on this, then I'll probably be able to do a part 2 ^_^